Stolen!! 1986 Nissan pickup

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dave i do know that a couple of those rr club guys are shady ,i have the phone # for there president austen if you want to call or anything i also no where he lives if you want to swing buy , not to accuse but to bs or ask them to look out, you know snoop around....but not give them any info just incase there involved,.....and i would totally send the fuzz over there if there putting parts on there car, you know to look around.....

http://www.kptv.com/news/25041526/detail.html

This is from the Kptv channel 12 news from our neighborhood I hope this is the guy that took it all he does is joy ride the cars and dump them relatively unhurt. Yes your right still no luck watching all my usual leads and got a whole lot of good friends watching and following up on rumors for us. Everytime I hear a siren my heart sure gets pumping we have had a minimum of 5 to 6 sirens go by the house every night chasing a stolen car and its not like I live in a bad area its a normal middle class neighborhood with really good people.

Thank you for everyone looking out for it I do appreciate it keeps my faith that there are good people out there :)

I was about to buy a car from Vancouver a few years back. The morning of I get a call from the seller saying it was stolen. It was found a few days later in the local highschool parking lot. Kids were late to school or something. A joy ride certainly is possible. Hope you get your truck back!

Well its home thanks to a very good friend donating his tow truck and time. Thank you all for watching out and the kind supportive comments I am amazed at how car people can come together during a crisis like this.

Well here is the low down of what happened I got call from the Clark County Sheriff about 12:30 saying they had located the pick up gave me the address and warned me my rims are gone and it does not appear drivable but its my choice to attempt to drive it or not but to come get it regardless. I got there and mismatched rims with my lug nuts (not tightened), the stereo missing, alarm system missing, half the front carpet is ripped out, they broke part of the dash and vent area, they had scraped off my decals from the window, but not a scratch or dent anywhere to be found :) It still runs and drives but rims are going to be my first item to fix on the agenda the fix the drivers side rear leaf they had drove it so hard the leaf is sitting at an odd angle so it must have been slid or something. The interior is all easy stuff to fix but now its my time to make it a little different....oh and get a 2 way alarm with a well hidden kill switch.

I am needing 6 lug rims with rubber I prefer some Chevy truck, Titan, or Cadillac rims something 16" to 18" I may not ever put flashy rims on it again keep it very low key. Email me pictures if you have anything 77caddydave@gmail.com

Thank you again everyone I am so thankful to have such a supportive audience and also most thankful its home safe......time to take a nap haven't slept for a few days ;)

61352_158162127544286_100000514983019_468404_2048621_n.jpg

It was found about 3 miles from our house in a neighborhood.......absolutely no damage at all to the body it has a few scuffs in the clear coat but its all stuff that can be buffed out.

I am kinda diggin the monster mud terrain tires lol I hate how it looks

^ Dude reminds me so much of when my dads low rider blue hardbody got stolen. Stole it out of our duplex, and stripped it one mile down the road, off the side of the fucking road, and no one stopped, no one checked to see hmm. Why is this truck, on the side of the road being totally pulled apart. His thing was completly stripped. Im so happy to see it come back with a good body and not completly thrashed. I need to get something installed on the 620, right now its in the garage with the 510 lol.

On another good update we got some chrome pathfinder rims for free.....no rubber but thats ok there are some very very nice Datsun/Nissan people out there :)

I am so thankful this one didn't get all stripped down that was my worst fear

dave i can get ya 195 50 15s brand new for 55.00 each, no tax but you got to install

• Like 1

Glad it's back. Sucks that people have to ruin and steal shit that isn't theirs. :angry:

I am still so angry I work so hard for everything I have I don't finance anything yet some moron has to take it thinking they need to be cool for what a whole 24 hours and then ruin it......I can't wait until he gets what is coming around to them.

We have more good news but can't tell as of yet ;)