( 3 ) H-190 Alum LSD Pumpkins

Stumbled onto these pumpkins in my warehouse.

Thought we got rid of these in 1995

These are Nissan comp type 2 LSD units, part number 38420-B3400 all set up by Ron's in Sylmar.

Units are wrapped in plastic and grease.

( 1 ) 4:88 LSD Alum H-190 New from set up shop

( 1 ) 4:62 LSD Alum H-190 Good Shape with 14 races

( 1 ) 4:38 LSD Alum H-190 Excellent Shape W 2 races only

Tom Neely

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we need luck?

Are you aware of the parts scarcity ?

No disrespect ment, I didnt know they made them out of alum. I know they make some strong aluminum but in a diff? I would figure Titanium maybe...but Aluminium? :huh:

On top of that, being they are that scarce, I wouldn't be able to let the hammer down in fear of losin my 2k investment.

Are you aware that copper wire was invented by two Datsun owners fighting over a penny?

Thanks Mike. I haven't laughed that hard in a long assed time! FYF!!!! (F@%ker, You FUnny!)

Thanks Mike. I haven't laughed that hard in a long assed time! FYF!!!! (F@%ker, You FUnny!)

I'm sure that every owner of a 520/521/620/720Maxima goon/510goon or late S110 would love one, and out of all those there might be one that could afford it too. That LSD its worth 20 of my 620s when I bought it. :D One of you young guys get one.

The stock rear center section I pulled from Lisas 521 was aluminum stock... I have heard and know some one that has broke them but it was in a drag application on slicks and im sure launching at abouve 5000 rpm... :blink:

Tom Let me know if that guy backs out I am interested in the 4:38 like I said yesterday :cool:

Clayton

Stumbled onto these pumpkins in my warehouse.

( 1 ) 4:88 LSD Alum H-190 New from set up shop

( 1 ) 4:62 LSD Alum H-190 Good Shape with 14 races

( 1 ) 4:38 LSD Alum H-190 Excellent Shape W 2 races only

So would the wrapping preclude you from providing pictures for us to at least drool over?

Any chance you'd just sell the diffs? Those are some steep gears...especially if that 4:38 set is already sold. I plan to run 4:11's or maybe lower.

Scarce is right. no more LSD's for the H190 in stock anywhere I've contacted.

All the early truck H190s had aluminum third member housings. Those are still fairly easy to come by.

I'm wondering what spline count they are. If 23 then 510 goon, Roadster and Maxima axles will fit them. I mention this because open diffs you can dismantle and swap the side gears. You could put goon side gears in a truck diff to chang to a different ratio. BUT isn't the LSD splined into the housing? There's no side gears you can swap???? Or can you?

I'm wondering what spline count they are. If 23 then 510 goon, Roadster and Maxima axles will fit them. I mention this because open diffs you can dismantle and swap the side gears. You could put goon side gears in a truck diff to chang to a different ratio. BUT isn't the LSD splined into the housing? There's no side gears you can swap???? Or can you?

There are side gears in a CLSD, they just have a lot more going on off their sides :lol:

Baz , Clayton ,

sent you guys emails....still waiting for our contact in Japan to follow through on all 3. Same guy bought the A series items.

Benjammin,

Im somewhat down with the flu. If they have not sold by tuesday ill go over there and pull one out and take a pic for you....but nothing really to see... they look stock except for where you would normally see the spider carrier.

Actually I saw a nice welded aluminum carriered 4:38 at the Datsun swap meet 2 weeks ago in Eagle Rock go for $150.00

They cant be that rare. Its the old skool slipper that is rare. I have ALSO seen newer exotic looking viscous coupler H190's for the off road team diffs. Someone out there is making them....

Splines are Type 2 guys..........

Dont worry there will be more A series stuff for sale. Im cleaning out all of my GT stuff to pay for the "Super 411" project.

Neely

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.