Nice surprise on a Sat morn

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Parents nowadays seem too busy to teach their kids fundamental lessons and values. Especially respect for the property of others. Little shits dont work for anything so they wipe their asses with everything. Goddammit! I wanna rip my belt off and paddle some ass! :angry: I just realized I sound like a bitter old man :lol:. Seriously, new age ways of thinking and child rearing techniques (or lack thereof) have empowered these little bastards so that they have nothing to fear any more. No fear, no consequences, no consequences means no accountability, no accountability = excuse making loser who sucks at life, works a McJob, and is envious and bitter of the success of others. I want to see the legal system go harder on these fuck-up kids and teach them something, rather than go easy on em like mom and dad and let the little shits go almost completely ungoverned. Fucking hippies and bleeding heart liberal pussies seem to think their ways are better, but thus far have proven to be largely unsuccessful.

• Like 1

Parents nowadays seem too busy to teach their kids fundamental lessons and values. Especially respect for the property of others. Little shits dont work for anything so they wipe their asses with everything. Goddammit! I wanna rip my belt off and paddle some ass! :angry: I just realized I sound like a bitter old man :lol:. Seriously, new age ways of thinking and child rearing techniques (or lack thereof) have empowered these little bastards so that they have nothing to fear any more. No fear, no consequences, no consequences means no accountability, no accountability = excuse making loser who sucks at life, works a McJob, and is envious and bitter of the success of others. I want to see the legal system go harder on these fuck-up kids and teach them something, rather than go easy on em like mom and dad and let the little shits go almost completely ungoverned. Fucking hippies and bleeding heart liberal pussies seem to think their ways are better, but thus far have proven to be largely unsuccessful.

I don't want to turn this into a big political argument but, how does someone getting his families cars & his cool classic car defaced equate to blame on the so-called 'Fucking hippies and bleeding heart liberal pussies' Child rearing values and consequences of actions are specific to each situation, not a general mentality based on political views. I grew up in a right wing, military household with strong American values. I have since, traveled & experienced more than can be quantified into a right or left wing label. I walk both sides of the fence, I lived in a 80% carbon free solar house for 5 years and have since lived downtown in cities and drive a pre-emission's car that I stop HARD on the gas... I know I'm not every bodies biggest fan on Ratsun but it troubles me to see more and more close minded statements about beliefs and values. Don't get me wrong I'm all about some straight up shit talking and having fun but this time REALLY!?!?!? A member of Ratsun got his cars defaced, That SUCKS and the people who did it are dumb shit's. But blaming the 'bleeding heart liberals' is quite the stretch!

P.S. Sorry for the thread jack

P.P.S I still love you Noob ;)

beatkid41.jpg

That sucks man. Totally sucks. If they hit 15 cars though, the cops might actually have a shot at catching them. Or maybe someone else saw it. That's one of the reasons all my cars are parked in the garage or in my fenced yard at night. Still could happen in the yard, but less likely.

Go vigilante, find those little fucks.

And I agree with Logical1, it's not the liberals or the conservatives. It's America in general. We've gone to such a sue-happy nation, that you can't give someone a deserved beating nowadays without getting into trouble. Unless of course you don't get caught.

Don't get me started on kids. I respected and feared my parents, and if I ever have any they'll do the same. Spanking is in order, and lots of it! That and a connection with nature. I don't think many city kids get that anymore. Like when I go down to the Spokane river and I have to haul truckloads of beer bottles and crap up because some spoiled little pussies wanted to get drunk by the river and leave their shit all over. I sound like an angry old man, but people/kids used to give two shits about others, and if they didn't they at least pulled stunts that didn't cause much harm.

I am not taking it too hard. What can I do?

my dime was unlocked with a about a 100 hot wheels and a gps in plain view. Thats how you know that these were dumb ass kids.

About raising children, the point was made. they cant be spanked/slapped when needed so they grow up like this.

I spent the first ten years of my life in Ukraine so when I got here I thought this was a joke.

(don't get me wrong, I love this country a lot cause I've experienced the other side, this is by far the best place on earth)

so aaa already wrote a check today(on the spot) for 1200 to fix lexus the hood :rolleyes:

anyway, shit happens gotta move on. But I do have a few friends with 15 year olds who have their ears open for me :cool:

oh and karma always works it out either way

and now for some good pics. heard some here like pics :unsure:

my dime and other cool shit at my buddy's place

024-Copy.jpg

023.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

012-1.jpg

011.jpg

010-2.jpg

039.jpg

038.jpg

037-1.jpg

036.jpg

I'm glad to see Dan is still doing awesome fab work....

How do you like the feel of rack and pinion?....... is that a MR2 rack? ... what year?

Last time I saw that yellow RB wagon was about 4 years ago and Dan said he hadn't touched it in years.......... .. but it looks like he put the motorcycle powered open wheeler together....... he was talking about a ZX11 turbo motor for that thing years ago