Nice surprise on a Sat morn

About raising children, the point was made. they cant be spanked/slapped when needed so they grow up like this.

I spent the first ten years of my life in Ukraine so when I got here I thought this was a joke.

(don't get me wrong, I love this country a lot cause I've experienced the other side, this is by far the best place on earth)

:rofl: they deff wouldnt be acting like this if they where living in Ukraine 15 years ago

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

I'm sorry if I offended you Jacob. I know you have a somewhat health-nut, earth friendly stance on alot of things, and my statement wasn't intended to bash anyone's belief system. I have no beef with using recycled products and eating right and all that. All I'm saying is alot of it's been ram-rodded down our throats and some of that new age thinking has imposed itself on how children are raised in society. Kids realize they dont have to listen to anything from their parents, cause they can just call CPS at any time and have the upper hand. The truth is alot of kids need a good ass whoopin, for some (obviously these unsavory bastards ;))it's way too late. I just think govt tries to impose against our freedoms and what a parent thinks is best for their child. Isnt a govt that governs the least the best kind? They're supposed to be our servant not our master. Society is on a slow steady decline and has been for a while, but whatever didnt mean for a political debate. Logical1 is my buddy in spite of his egg whites and birkenstocks (jk, calm down hippie :lol:). On earth day, I run every item that takes power to the max, global warming is bullshit, and I try to pump out enough emissions to cover the lack thereof from the Prius drivers too. :rofl: Again, I only meant to say parents dont teach kids respect either cause society has scared them to lay a finger on their kids, or they're lazy/busy and dont give a damn how they turn out, otherwise things like this would be happening less often. I'll bet nothing serious happens to these little shits because the judicial system is so lax on shit head kids.

n00b: You didn't hurt my feelings at all! Just wanted to be devils advocate for the 'bleeding heart liberal pussies' ;) Trust me if I found the punks that did that to my car I would beat them to death with my Birkenstock! :lol: For the record, I have NEVER worn Birkenstock's and I'm no fan of hippies :fu:

This is the thing i have to say about parents nowadays. Most of them are idiots that let their kids get away with whatever they want, and growing up that way they have no respect for anyone's property. I get so tired of parents like that, some people shoudl be parents, others not. Untill my soon to be born son turns 18 hes not allowed out of the house, hell im thinking gps tracker under the skin on his lil ass :)

i was always scared of my dad. he wasn't abusive or anything he's just s big loud guy...I did get spankings from him when i was little, my grandparents too. My grandpa always threatened to spank me with his belt so I never crossed him more than once. the warning was enough. I never defaced peoples property like that. I remember once my friend and I were out riding our bikes in the middle of the night and she started checkin car doors to see if they were locked so i just rode off without her....people just suck

I'm glad to see Dan is still doing awesome fab work....

How do you like the feel of rack and pinion?....... is that a MR2 rack? ... what year?

Last time I saw that yellow RB wagon was about 4 years ago and Dan said he hadn't touched it in years.......... .. but it looks like he put the motorcycle powered open wheeler together....... he was talking about a ZX11 turbo motor for that thing years ago

Dan is still at it. The rack is the best part of the whole set up. Hard to drive another 510 now.

its mr2,not sure what year.

his rb wagon hasnt been touched in a while because he's too busy with his truck and 510 and all the customers' cars.

these pics are a few months old so some have come and gone. will take some new ones this week.

• 3 weeks later...

Zhiguli, sorry about your cars man. I hope they can find 'em. Didnt mean to hijack your thread with heated debate :D

its all good!

got another lovely surprise.

finaly got the part: adj lower control arms and the 280zx steering knuckles.

IMG_0629.jpg

Dan the man was putting all this shit back together, when I see this:

IMG_0630.jpg

so, anyone got a 16x7 panasport laying around or a good place to have it fixed in the bay area.

Learned my lesson, I will not be driving my dime to san francisco for work every day

Damn thats not too bad.......i hit a propane tank (empty thank god) last christmas at 70 mph with my 07 ram, and it bent the inside of the rim like that, only bad enough to deflate the tire at speed LOL.............I sledged her back in and threw it on my wheel balancer at work and it actually balanced out better with less weights than 2 of the 3 other perfectly straight wheels on the pickup LOL.........

Her in north idaho we would balance and run it in the rear!!

I sledged her back in and threw it on my wheel balancer at work and it actually balanced out better with less weights than 2 of the 3 other perfectly straight wheels on the pickup LOL.........

Her in north idaho we would balance and run it in the rear!!

I am thinking about doing that but now would like to have a spare or a spare set of 4.