Way to go Fisch!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got home from work and Japanese Nostalgic Car Volume 4 was waiting for me. Flipping thru and there in the art corner is the Sake Samurai 521, complete with the ratsun.net plug and of course Scott's fischart.com.

Cool!

That also means mine should be showing up soon then too. Can't wait to see it in person.

So cool! Thanks for the shout out guys!! They contacted me a while ago and I sent them a bunch of art. So psyched to see some in print! They have the others too so you never know, I might pop up again!

I feel the love, thanks dudes!

I about fell over when I opened the mail box yesterday. Not only was there a fresh issue of a mag that I had given up for dead months ago, but on the inside back there was Fisch. Holy crap, double winner. Off to buy a lottery ticket. :D Hopefully this will pull in some fresh meat onto the board, been a little stale as of late. Kudos to fisch, keep it up.

Gosh if you guys are just getting them I'll have to wait at least another week. This makes me a sad panda.

In any event that's pretty freakin awesome they put you in there fisch.