rear spoiler

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking about making a new trunk lid mold with a smaii rear spoiler. It would all be one piece no seams no drilling holes.Does anyone have any pics of a nice looking unobtrusive,attractive,small rear spoiler?

I was thinking about one that maybe was flush with the end of the lid,rather wedge shaped and only about 4"high? I havent seen one I like yet either,but I think if the right one were found it could look good.

Yes! You are correct.However this has more to do with asthetics and looks rather than practicality.Like non-functional hood scoops alot of cars have them most are for looks. Did we clear that up for you? ;)

IMG_2224.jpg

only 510 I could find with a spoiler. This was on the realm. I dont like this one.I think if it was'nt hanging over the lid and was just flush it would look alright is anyone else on the same page w/me.

Isnt the point of a rear spoiler for extra downforce? So if you are not having any rear traction issues I really don't see the point of having one.

because there are so many 510's exceeding 100mph :rolleyes:

:hmm: arent theyre mandaory for FWD ricers?