Canby 2011

sick620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were gonna have a hell of a convoy rollin up there ^_^

Be nice to take a trip south and convoy back with you guys. I hope we can see threads of other dudes doing some caravans.

So I wonder if we can get a list of "CARAVANS" that will be able to roll together to Canby from the west side of Portland. Forest Grove, Cornelius, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Aloha, NW Portland, Downtown Portland, Tigard etc...I would like to get at least 10 cars to caravan together on Sunday or Saturday. I will be bringing 2 510 Dimes so we have two cars just with me. Anyone interested??? IDEAS PLZ!!!

I am leaving Friday night from seaside oregon, about 4pm and heading to canby. I usually take 26, then I5 SB, and so on, but i am willing to stop by forest grove or somewhere to meet up with anyone else going that night if its around the same time??

Not sure on my finals schedule, might be done friday morning... Leaving from Hillsboro though.

Let me know if you wanna meet up friday evening on the way down there. ill be in the 720, unless a miracle happens and i get the 510 on the road by then.

June Friday Nighter

Something else that is happening Friday that is in the area for those that want to do some driving. I'm going to try and do this since I'm not camping and will just be driving in Sat or Sun. Hope to have 3 wagons in our group, 2 for sure!

Has anyone done the Friday nighter..?:unsure:

2eDeYe' date='23 May 2011 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1306206137' post='481440']

You need to bring her with this year :D

Okay, so if this woman is real, and you bring her, I'm going to try not to stare. I can't promise anything because DAAAYYYYAAAMMMMMNNN! She's super uber mega-hot in that cute girl next door kind of way. :D

Okay, it didn't bring the picture, to be clear I'm talking about the woman in Bleach's signature, not the other one posted, though she aint bad either. Must be something about those French Canadians girls like. ;)

My convoy trip is in Limbo as of now, works tryin to reneg my Friday off i requested 6 months ago. If I lose this "battle" i will be forced to show up in town around 1am Saturday morning!!! NOT HAPPY!

Hoping to hear good news in a week. Schedule day. =) Wish me luck!