Canby 2011

sick620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time i went was 07, a very soggy trip. ANd that snow that was predicted here dropped all the way to my house at 2k elev. Snow on the dime, in May. More rain expected tonight-wed, and next weekend. Sheesh!

Im thinkin positive! I am tent camping, if it rains...oh thatll be bad.

You have a rain flap for the tent, right? It's official for me, I have three weekends left to work on stuff, I'm taking the hardbody. Going to repack the wheel bearings and new rotors/pads today. There are just too many things to do on the 510. I have enough saved up to afford gas both ways at 21 mpg, assuming $4/gallon average (lots of cushion), which I'm hoping may even be a little better with sustained highway speeds. What is gas in Oregon now? It's like 3.60-3.70 around here.

Today is dumping rain. Yesterday dumped rain, I yanked a dash out of a Corolla at pull and save, but got paid for that job, so that's a tiger blood win! So I'm going to go down to the local NAPA, get some wheels seals and brake cleaner, (forgot those) and get to it. Hopefully I won't have a problem with the 4wd hub nut. I'll be using needle nose for the tool. They shouldn't be on there too hard though.

Planning on being @ my first Canby meet this year.

Is there a gate charge to come down, check out and enjoy if your not registering a vehicle or camping? Also, is there parking on site or near by for non registered (for the show) vehicles?

I'll be coming down in the yellow and "rusting stripe" 510 I bought from Dave, His old L-boosten project, my new runner.cool.gif

Victory and I are going for sure. Last year we took our 510 and had her dad drive our Chevy truck with parts to sell. This year we are leaving the truck at home. I would have to sell a ton of parts to make up for the extra $400 in gas for the Chevy. We might stuff the Datsun with sellable parts ?

Help! So I messed up... I just paged for Canby on with paypal. Didn't know I needed a confirmation number and forgot to print out that sheet on account I was at work. What should I do? I did put my phone number and full name in the notes with my pay pal just in case.

Help! So I messed up... I just paged for Canby on with paypal. Didn't know I needed a confirmation number and forgot to print out that sheet on account I was at work. What should I do? I did put my phone number and full name in the notes with my pay pal just in case.

Hmmm... I think I did the same thing...