Canby 2011

sick620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, this has probably been asked before, but I just went to go register online, and it seems you have to register your car for the trophy class stuff to complete the registration form. I was trying to just pre-pay for the campsite for 2 nights. Is that possible? Not sure which vehicle I'm taking yet. Probably the hardbody, but may still be the 510. And I don't really plan to register for trophies since neither vehicle is going to win anything. :D (Except most pain in the ass build status!)

DAMMIT... no autocross I took an extra day off work to make it to this I was really looking forward to racing against other Datsuns :(

There's always the country roads across 99 :) I live on them, and trust me, you won't be the first to rally those..... For awhile it was nearly a nightly thing, then an accident and cops, and the street markings that I believe plotted the road course faded and no more Yelling YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! that was about a year ago though

All registered, see you there!

my dog will be there riding a bicycle while drinking beer, charcoal fired grill flaming in the bike rack :) that's okay right? I was gonna' make him stay home, but he said he'd bring bitches....

• Like 1

So I like the sound of this country drive on Friday, though I'm wondering where I can put some parts. I'm probably going to have quite a few items for the swap meet. Think they'll be okay just laying out, or should I bother to ask to stick them in somebody's vehicle that isn't driving on the drive?

And what time do things wrap up on Sunday?

So I like the sound of this country drive on Friday, though I'm wondering where I can put some parts. I'm probably going to have quite a few items for the swap meet. Think they'll be okay just laying out, or should I bother to ask to stick them in somebody's vehicle that isn't driving on the drive?

And what time do things wrap up on Sunday?

Wraps up around 1-2, then some bullshitting afterwards.

Matt, if im there in my 720 (which i probably will be), you can store your stuff in the back of my truck (with canopy). If its greasy tho i'd like you to throw something down on the bed first, just cuz ill be sleeping in there that night :rofl:

No worries, thanks man! I haven't decided which vehicle I'm taking. Shouldn't have anything greasy though. At least I don't think I have any greasy parts. Not bringing any motors or diffs. I may just leave it all in there on the drive if I take the hardbody. It can be the slow support vehicle for the country drive. That's one reason I kind of want to take the 510. Then again, I don't want any tickets. No tickets this trip. I made it out of Oregon last time I went to Canby with only one pull over, no ticket. Only because the cop was nice and he mentioned he didn't have a radar gun, otherwise my ass was grass. :blink:

Haha!

You're welcome to leave it in there, ill probably just catch a ride with someone else. 720 4x4 isn't really cool for cruising in. But if you decide to leave your stuff laying around it should be fine too. I left my stuff there before to, was no harm.

Sweet! Got it all figured out. Going to leave around 12 on Sunday, then head to Eugene to catch my cousin's early pre-commencement ceremony, then leave early on Monday and head back home. All planned out, now just need to figure out which vehicle to drive, and how much work I have to do on either before the trip.

Sweet! Got it all figured out. Going to leave around 12 on Sunday, then head to Eugene to catch my cousin's early pre-commencement ceremony, then leave early on Monday and head back home. All planned out, now just need to figure out which vehicle to drive, and how much work I have to do on either before the trip.

Pff, be a baller, just drive here. Dont even check the water/oil...

Datsun Driving Canby Fun

Registration is now open!

June 11 & 12

Clackamas County Fairgrounds

Canby, Oregon

get registered!!!!!

I'm a bit confused (normally) I'm not entering in the competition or camping, I just want to park in the "bull pen" area. Do I need to register for that or can I just show up and pay at the gate?

Is everyone that is selling stuff camping at the fairgrounds? What time does the gates open Saturday morning? I think I might be staying in local hotel, not sure yet.

Show up Fri night and camp. Way cheaper than a hotel and you wake in Datsun heaven.