Canby 2011

sick620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be towing up Wednesday evening/thursday morning I stop half way (Redding/Shasta) my back doesnt like more than 5 hours in a car anymore :( Any word on the Autocross Friday???

400 for you Mike, but you get to go through the scenic, pretty West coast. I get to go through Tri-Shitties! Hot, flat, and ugly. But at least once I get on the Oregon border it starts getting nicer. ;) I'm only 368, thought it was farther than that!

Ive been to tri-cities a few times, and up to spokane before. It is really damn hot up there in tri cities! i was in spokane during thanksgiving so it wasn't to bad. Once you hit the oregon side it starts cooling down. I like the drive really, good views the whole way.

What day are you leaving Mike :unsure:

Rich(polski) are you going this year :unsure:

Last year was a cluster fuck for me. I'm taking more time off this year, going early staying later. I have a Z22 block waiting for me in Van that I want to get on the way back.

Yeah Rich ya going or whatttttttt?

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Last year was a cluster fuck for me. I'm taking more time off this year, going early staying later. I have a Z22 block waiting for me in Van that I want to get on the way back.

Yeah Rich ya going or whatttttttt?

What no fun on the red eye express Mike?

:lol: :blink:

Leaving friday or???

The wifey is getting the US mo today as the exchange rate is so good for us :cool:

Our $1 is pretty strong($600 can = $620 US) :o I dont remember this ever happening in the past 15 years at least :blink: :lol:

ya Im well aware of Champoeg, its in BFE and not right off I5, and not close to Canby

Well everything is relative, BFE for sure but its only 6 miles off I5 and 12 from Canby. Tent sites, RV hook ups and showers for the people from out of state. Not ideal I know but just trying to help with options for travelers.

Theres got to be someone on ratsun around that area that has a field we could crash at, and dont mind some shenanigans as long as we dont tear up the land or litter. Hell ppl are welcome at my place, but its like 2 - 2 1/2 hours to canby from my place...

Need to find a spot to go and camp, then have a hangover caravan back to canby the next day :D

Shit yeah! That sounds good to me! That's only 18 miles away! Hell I drive 30 one way to work! Thanks CorAce! Skib, you want to come camping with me? (You can't bring Kami, he boffs cats! :D)

Shit yeah! That sounds good to me! That's only 18 miles away! Hell I drive 30 one way to work! Thanks CorAce! Skib, you want to come camping with me? (You can't bring Kami, he boffs cats! :D)

Excuse me sir, what do you have against cat boffin?

Ill be camping at the fair grounds.

that parks part of the ol stompin grounds.

its 12 miles, but 30-45min drive to get back to Canby depending

and between the park and Canby theres nothing but a TA truck stop

My house is a 15min drive :rolleyes:

Ill be camping at the fair grounds.

that parks part of the ol stompin grounds.

its 12 miles, but 30-45min drive to get back to Canby depending

and between the park and Canby theres nothing but a TA truck stop

My house is a 15min drive :rolleyes:

so then its settled we are all staying at skibs. its close to canby and we know that shenanigans are allowed since he lives there

:D You know, I just had the greatest idea if we're at the fairgrounds. We should get an inverter and a TV and a DVD player and we should totally watch Super Troopers on the back of a ratsun vehicle!