Canby 2011

sick620

I suppose an alternate camp site would work but some won't be there, some will. Then there's the traveling back and forth. (possibly drunk/or hung) Too spread out. No one said we couldn't be inventive and fun is relative. I'll be with the Datsuns

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough. I can be the DD for everyone then. I don't drink much at all anymore. I'll probably be the only sober one at Canby! ;) It's legal to have people in the back of a pickup in Oregon, isn't it? (Except on freeway of course)

I dont think ill be doing the whole camp out some where else thing.

I like having the bbq grill within walking distance of the show.

i dont want to be driving across town three times a day, or spending

more time at the camp site then at the show just because thats where

every one is hanging out so they can drink.

• Like 1

Just put in for the 12th off. I already have the 9th, 10th, and 11th off so i'm gonna be there! So this might sound like a gay idea but i went in like 08' and i didn't know anyone but i knew lots of people from ratsun, Nametags? Not to wear but to maybe put on your car or write it on your wristband pass? I would have talked with alot more ratsun guys if this would have been done. I didn't want to just go up to strangers and be like are you skib or datsunmike and look like a ratard!

I had a shop make up a T shirt with my avatar on it front and back. This way if someone didn't want to talk with me they could walk the other way.

shirtLarge.jpg

User name tags would sure help a lot.

]2eDeYe " just call me Steve" for example.

Or... simply "Not French Canadian" for Bleach.

yeah tht works for you Datzenmike but for us lower ratsun members who don't have god like ratsun status what do we do? :D thats why i thought of it. that would be cool jassifrass and we could maybe try to get members from here to just bring a sticker 2put on there car and write their name and ratsun name on it and write their ratsun name on their entry bracelet. i would like to get to actually know some of the members in person. I do however reserve the right to change my mind on that tho!

I rock name tags all the time, wish other ppl where sometimes tho.

sometimes Im semi recognizable tho and its not always needed.

but some people come talk to me and forgot to tell me who they are.... :blink:

Im not always good with names and faces (I remember one or the other)

so remind me if I dont see you to often

name tags could work.... dont know that i will wear one but yeah :rolleyes: .

maybe ill be cool like mike and go and get my avatar on a shirt :lol:

lol we need to print a skunk in a 610 flipping you off on the back of your shirt

I usually remember faces better than names. Also I don't always sound out the user names and just recognise the shape or grouping of the number/letters/punctuation used. So I get "Hi, I'm backslash, colon underline 620" :lol: well not that bad. Yeah if the user name is printed out clearly on a tag that would be good.

God-like status..... :lol: :lol: :lol:. I suppose but I did recognize many low post names so having them on you works. Skib was the only one I recognized from a picture. I sort of knew Kami until he oppend his mouth and I was sure.

I usually remember faces better than names. Also I don't always sound out the user names and just recognise the shape or grouping of the number/letters/punctuation used. So I get "Hi, I'm backslash, colon underline 620" :lol: well not that bad. Yeah if the user name is printed out clearly on a tag that would be good.

lolz me too, sometimes Im like I KNOW that car and I think I know that dude but I cant remember his name :unsure:

I sort of knew Kami until he oppend his mouth and I was sure.

yuuuuuup thatl do it :lol:

we knew it was mike cuz he was the late Canadian :lol:

are we going to get a big ratsun group and cruise in together this year?

i drove up north and cruised in with some of the WA. ratsun members.

last 2 years a bunch of us have been meeting in wilsonville for breakfast and then cruising to the auto-x

but there wasnt an option to pre register for it so I assume its not on this year.

it was a semi central spot for portlanders and the dudes from micminville and newburg areas to meet up.

we can meet up Sat morning and cruise in