Ratsun Trophy for Canby 2010

mklotz70

glad you make the trip down mike :lol: datsunoob woke up with kamazake in his cot the next morning :rofl: "the ground was cold!" or thats his excuse anyway :rofl:

Nuzzling and cuddlin' fools.

the Ratsun camp site was the best for sure. we had beer, smokes, dogs, burgers, beans, corn, lots of chicken, and jass and skunk made coffee, eggs, and bacon in the morning :lol:

Don't forget the Kami mud bogs and high bike entertainment, nor the datsundr staggers. Skib, great to talk with you and thanks again for finding me a tranny to play with. wink.gif

next time i'll make sure to have some no foo foo creamer too ;)

foo foo? Wa hahahaha ...got cha.

That's funny!! Both parts!! I don't mind being short.....some of the best boobs in the world are at eye level!! :) As for the legend part....I read that to Paula and she was...what...that came from Datzenmike? Even she knows that I pale in comparison to you when it comes to this forum!! :) But, Thank you! It was awesome to meet you in person! I was sorry to hear you took off so early, but I certainly understand. Maybe we can chat more next time. Thanks for making the drive!!!!!!!

Every time I saw you people were bending your ear. I didn't want to interrupt them. You have mad modding skills and are way too modest. Next time for sure we'll talk! Next time I'll leave later.. I found there is a 7:00 ferry and I could get home by midnight. I was really worried that I would be stuck there till the morning. It all worked out.

i was good to meet you datzenmike i never got the chance to introduce myself but i was the one laughing at you when you trying to see if those z hood vents would fit on your car

Ha ha. Yeah bonvo has a couple of small scoops and I was just...... Saw your truck.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Seriously, I was quite shocked to see homeboy's head at my feet at 3am. The ground WAS pretty damn cold though. I still dont see how Skib layed on the grass the whole time. Anyway, I was bummed I didnt get to See Skib, Kelly, and Jess get their awards, but by the time I got to my dog, he'd already been in his crate for over 12 hrs. Congrats you guys! You deserve them, lots of adversity, hard work, and dedication to get these babies and the other ones where they're at now. Hope to see any and all of you again when I do another gathering at my place. Maybe I'll work on an award for Blue Lake.

Lost track of this thread. Was at work and had to go in a hurry. Skib thanks for the auto. To everyone who introduced themselves and I promptly forgot your names my apologies. (it was a lot to take in in one weekend) Who was the guy who I talked to Sat evening at his goon? Turned out you had an LZ22 motor??? Mike was it? Also the fellow with the green and flat black '79 with flattops, nice talking to you. I just know I've forgotten 4-5 others.

Hang_510!!! Brian, damn it was great meeting you... at last. I'll try to spend more time there next year.

Elmer thanks for the apple pop tart things you da man when it come to munchies.

Hehehehe, munchies, why would we be having the munchies.... :D

I am really glad I got to meet you Mike, and the rest of my fellow Ratsuners.

Kami and Noob make such a great couple. :hug:

Skunk and Jas-ifras They only thing that could make the weekend better with you two, would be watching the mutts play in that field. :)

Pumpkin, Thanks for all the help getting me out there, couldnt have done it without ya Bro! :thumbup:

Skib, Love da Goon Man! and thanks for the burger! :D And to the rest of you I didnt mention, Thanks for helping make this the best weekend of my year! :w00t:

Guest DatsuNoob

:rofl: The way it went down was I had to move a little to get comfortable, couldnt because my legs were pinned, then I woke up. I was like "WTF?! what are you doing?" then he whispered in a very rape-o way that I found quite creepy actually, "shhh, it's okay".

"The fuck it is, I cant move motherfucker."

"We're head to feet and it's fuckin freezing down there". said Kami

"I'm gonna fuckin puke, move.."

"Wha.. what?"

"FUCKING MOVE NOW!"

Then I went outside and puked the contents of the evening's bender right at the rocker of my car. Couldnt've been planned any better :rolleyes:. I was sooo close to blowing chunks in the tent though, almost couldnt open the door in time :lol:

:rofl: The way it went down was I had to move a little to get comfortable, couldnt because my legs were pinned, then I woke up. I was like "WTF?! what are you doing?" then he whispered in a very rape-o way that I found quite creepy actually, "shhh, it's okay".

"The fuck it is, I cant move motherfucker."

"We're head to feet and it's fuckin freezing down there". said Kami

"I'm gonna fuckin puke, move.."

"Wha.. what?"

"FUCKING MOVE NOW!"

Then I went outside and puked the contents of the evening's bender right at the rocker of my car. Couldnt've been planned any better :rolleyes:. I was sooo close to blowing chunks in the tent though, almost couldnt open the door in time :lol:

:rofl: a great fuckin weekend :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Thats it...next year im driving up & hanging with you guys. Camping out is nothing new for me. I may even drag Steroid along for some "antics" :D

Hah! since I will miss JCCS this year at least I can see you in OR next! I am super stoked. Just remember it rains in OR... You need to put the top on BEFORE entering the state.

• 9 months later...

uummmm......I know this is a dead thread, but I haven't been paying attention........I heard of several guys saying they wanted to help or do this years trophy..... so has anyone? Dave and I can do one again, but if someone is already committed/started or invested in doing it, we won't stop them or try to compete with them. :)

Skib..i can make another Ratsun choice award for you guys this year if theres time left. Lemme know....i have some ideas :D

dooooo it :lol:

last years is still lookin good on my shelf :cool:

Guest kamakazi620

Needs to be done and here before or by canby. Best bet, build it and be at canby :D

i WAS gonna give away a 510 4 speed at canby but used it as a core deposit for a z24 5speed fo da KA