Ratsun Trophy for Canby 2010

mklotz70

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I met, but don't know well, Skunk and Jas-ifras, but from what I hear, they fit the above criteria perfectly! Congrats! Pumkin'....great choice!! From what I understand....I think Mark's trophy was the "rags to riches" award for car's that was actually entered in the show by a ratsun member. It was a group decision. Skib won that one and I love that choice too! I should...that's where my vote went, too. :)

Congrats to the winners!!!

I love the idea of Mark's trophy and that we should do another one next year. I do think that we need to make it a bit more organized ahead of time. I think we can probably make a simple form and put out a box for the ratsun voting. A handful of ratsun members could carry the forms around...or they could setup a stack on one of the ratsun rigs to be picked up. It was pretty much last minute and there was no way to run around the grounds and find all the members to vote. And, since not all the members are there the entire time, being able to submit a vote even though you can't stay 'til the end....might work well.

I was also thinking....if the judges for the "Ratsun Embodiement Award" :) were limited to the last two winners, then guys like Pumkin' could get back in the running. It could be the last 3 years. Just a thought. Dave C and I plan to continue making the trophy, so we're automatically out of the running for this award. Mark(PacCoast) has already said he'd love to do another for next year and I love the "club choice" aspect of a second award. :)

Anyway...my 2 cents :)

I met, but don't know well, Skunk and Jas-ifras, but from what I hear, they fit the above criteria perfectly! Congrats!

I have met them, and I fully agree with the judge's choice. Way to go Skunk and Jas-ifras!

that was cool, me and jess are sill kinda shocked about geting it. But we really like it and cant wait till next year.

:rofl: you guys just kinda sat there and looked over at me like :huh: and I was go up there you won the ratsun award! :lol:

that was cool, me and jess are sill kinda shocked about geting it. But we really like it and cant wait till next year.

and yes a better set up for the member voteing would be a good idea.

Far as I'm concerned you both should have gotten the hospitality award too. Thanks for the warm welcome to the Ratsun camp site. Beer? Have a hot dog. Smoke... anything? and bless you on Sun morming "mike, you want a coffee???" Great meeting and getting to know you both. Elmer thanks for the apple pop tart things you da man when it come to munchies. Pumpkin great to see you in action. Darsunnoob and Kami are so secure in their sexuality that they don't mind cuddling and nipple pinching... what a riot. Atom good to put a face to the name. Izzo good to spend some time. ppeters glad we could talk trannys, not the other kind. Redeye good to meet you and thanks for the emblems and stickers. Mike Klotz you were way taller than I expected (j/k) a pleasure to meet the legend in person. Figbuck and Frank it was great meeting you both. Lunch over must go...

Far as I'm concerned you both should have gotten the hospitality award too. Thanks for the warm welcome to the Ratsun camp site. Beer? Have a hot dog. Smoke... anything? and bless you on Sun morming "mike, you want a coffee???" Great meeting and getting to know you both. Elmer thanks for the apple pop tart things you da man when it come to munchies. Pumpkin great to see you in action. Darsunnoob and Kami are so secure in their sexuality that they don't mind cuddling and nipple pinching... what a riot. Atom good to put a face to the name. Izzo good to spend some time. ppeters glad we could talk trannys, not the other kind. Redeye good to meet you and thanks for the emblems and stickers. Mike Klotz you were way taller than I expected (j/k) a pleasure to meet the legend in person. Figbuck and Frank it was great meeting you both. Lunch over must go...

yeah it was good meeting you, ill plan to camp next year. I just didn't have the time or $ this year, was happy to make it for the day and walk around at least.

Oh also, found out my compressor is just fine :D Body work should start this summer.

glad you make the trip down mike :lol: datsunoob woke up with kamazake in his cot the next morning :rofl: "the ground was cold!" or thats his excuse anyway :rofl:

the Ratsun camp site was the best for sure. we had beer, smokes, dogs, burgers, beans, corn, lots of chicken, and jass and skunk made coffee, eggs, and bacon in the morning :lol:

next time i'll make sure to have some no foo foo creamer too ;)

its a bummer my SD trip is getting canceled and I woulnt make the Thursday or inland empire meets and meet you guys :(

Skib, that sucks :(

Hopefully things will change and another trip is in the works :thumbup:

Skib, that sucks :(

Hopefully things will change and another trip is in the works :thumbup:

Im deff going to be arranging a trip south sometime, its been a while since Iv seen friends in SD. Id also rather be driving the goon down :lol:

you made a rad trophy PCD :lol:

its a bummer my SD trip is getting canceled and I woulnt make the Thursday or inland empire meets and meet you guys :(

Im glad you like it Skib. Sux you wont be coming down like you wanted but.....you have all summer to get here :cool:

Pumpkin great to see you in action.

And just What the Hell is THAT supposed to mean? :confused:

Seriously though, it was great to finally meet you and to talk to you in real life!

You are truly one of my favorite Foreigners!

Foreigner.jpg

was looking for the spaceship guitar :lol:

Mike Klotz you were way taller than I expected (j/k) a pleasure to meet the legend in person.

That's funny!! Both parts!! I don't mind being short.....some of the best boobs in the world are at eye level!! :) As for the legend part....I read that to Paula and she was...what...that came from Datzenmike? Even she knows that I pale in comparison to you when it comes to this forum!! :) But, Thank you! It was awesome to meet you in person! I was sorry to hear you took off so early, but I certainly understand. Maybe we can chat more next time. Thanks for making the drive!!!!!!!