JDM510 is the biggest dooooooooouche on here

Guest DatsuNoob

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hella:

One of the most ridiculous words ever made up. Used mostly by lower class black females, this word came into existence for no apparent reason what so ever and somehow came to mean "a lot" or "large amount of something." This word is definitely the stupidest, most pointless word ever. No wonder it was made up by nor cal people, their intelligence level is inferior to that of the soc cal people (who are much better looking and much, much smarter)

And btw, people tend to use this word in sentences that makes no sense at all...

If I had to summarize this in one word... LAME!!!!

Straight quote from the DC "I heard she brought hella guys to eat with us"

"oh man I'm hella full, I hella gotta bounce, I'm hella lame."

"Cari is hella lame, she always tries to creech in with Arie and Evan while they go to late night at the DC.

urban dictionary has the final say! ;)

I got lost in Lompoc once....

Worst place on earth.......... ended up driving an hour toward the coast and got turned around at a military base....... and had to go back to Lompoc

hahahahahahahahahahaha u got lost in lompoc... wait wait... .hahahahahahahaha ok...... damn this thread is huge

SB is ridiculously nice...looked at a supra there once...

apparently you've never been to Goleta....i ride the surf up there, its not that nice, but its not bad either.

we go up there avery couple of months to ride our jetskis in the surf and visit friends.

hella:

One of the most ridiculous words ever made up. Used mostly by lower class black females, this word came into existence for no apparent reason what so ever and somehow came to mean "a lot" or "large amount of something." This word is definitely the stupidest, most pointless word ever. No wonder it was made up by nor cal people, their intelligence level is inferior to that of the soc cal people (who are much better looking and much, much smarter)

And btw, people tend to use this word in sentences that makes no sense at all...

If I had to summarize this in one word... LAME!!!!

Straight quote from the DC "I heard she brought hella guys to eat with us"

"oh man I'm hella full, I hella gotta bounce, I'm hella lame."

"Cari is hella lame, she always tries to creech in with Arie and Evan while they go to late night at the DC.

urban dictionary has the final say! ;)

That description is hella wrong. I'm not a lower class black female...yet.

• Like 1

apparently you've never been to Goleta....i ride the surf up there, its not that nice, but its not bad either.

we go up there avery couple of months to ride our jetskis in the surf and visit friends.

Never heard of it. I'll have to check it out sometime.

UCSB, also check out hIV, i mean Isla Vista :lol:

slightly north, essentially SB. where i was living before the rent hike.

hahaha. Rent is bad enough in Orange. Less money for the Z :crying:

I'll have to start doing "other" jobs :devil: lol

Northern California is from the Oregon border to Ukiah!

We're more like Oregon up here,to us San Francisco might as well be Southern-

California.

We used to be about 20 years behind Southern California,but not-

any more.They're all moving up here,bringing the congestion,drugs,gangs,etc.

with them.And they want to buy large acrerage/lots that we could afford at one

time,but not anymore.

- Doug

Not trying to change anyone's opinion of JDM510, but I had arranged for him to pick me up some parts, he never forgot and called me as soon as he had the parts and was very nice and had a very clean 510 too boot. He gave me more than we originally bargained for and I will definately purchase parts from him again. Just saying that people are a little different online than they are in person....Just my .02

it seems like every other month or so parts of the fourm team up and go out to tar and lynch one person on here, i wonder who will be next.

a sacrifice to the datsun gods maybe?

Or maybe its people spending way to much time on here. like myself, but i never log off i just leave the computer on and walk away.its on all day lol

• Like 1