S130Z, Dottie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're supposedly Chassis Engineering wheels, but there are no markings on them at all, so I can't say for sure. They're definitely not knockoffs, that's for sure, they're just another set of solid faced wheels from the 70's lol and yes they are 2 piece, I'm not that big of a ricer lol

My set of six were $975 shipped, and that was a really good price imo

here's the only other set of wheels that I can find of them:

chassisengwheelsemail_24_detail.jpg

I thoroughly enjoy Hybridz I joined in 2002 and have 50 more posts there then I have here, and I joined here less than a month ago, I go to hybridZ for information, not to chit chat. I do not post @ HybridZ except in my build thread why? Because I have nothing to add to the discussion so I just be quiet. Think of HybridZ as a library you get to loud, even if you are discussing books you still get kicked out :D

• Like 1

Hahaha, I'm just waiting for the day that PPK gets banned. I'm rooting for you PPK!! I know it'll be an epic day :rofl:

lmao well, I haven't REALLY done anything against the rules, and I've resolved all my problems with people I argue with (except for hoov and that sticky280zx faggotwhore, but they have no real pull so yea lol)

I have been banned from there twice I think... On time for sure. Reason- Using "lol"

Then I pointed out similar if not worse terms my accusers were using. Now everyone uses it and numerous other e-terms... I breakded the ice a little? Or dumbed down a perfectly professional forum? You decide.

You got "Hella-Flushed" after the first time on HYBDZ ? ,,, some "floaters" remainz so they "Hella-Flushed" you again :lol: :P

You still on there ??? :D

And if you would get your head out of your ass you would realize im talking about STRETCHED TIRES in that thread.

Damn you guys look for anyway to get around shit.

So you were saying that tire stretch will help reduce body roll. The two have nothing to do with each other. The roll rate of the body is not affected by the tires.

Sorry to thread jack, on with the hella moar lowness...or something like that. I find it funny that the only place PPK spelled more correctly was in the thread title.

• Like 1