• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AlikafuckingZAM!

Needs less hallasunk like PPK.

DSCN2582.jpg

PS: PPK... remove the sugar scoop covers plez.

Just noticed something about my pic... WHY IN THE HELL IS MY DASH CLOCK ON IN THIS PIC???? Spooky...

Dood I think i saw you driving around a few weeks ago huh.gif

dey see me trollin', dey hatin'!

alright, so here is the REAL reason I jacked my car up

DSC04696.jpg

DSC04697.jpg

I had to raise my car up to get on the exhaust shop lift because I was too lazy to do it myself haha Got the cat put in yesterday to pass smog, which I did on the first try :D , and just finished takin it off right meow haha

so here is hao she sits meow:

DSC04698.jpg

DSC04699.jpg

I didn't like the way she sounded with the cat (not raspy at all and decent to drive) and smelled REALLY bad. and I don't bottom out as much on it lol I think it should also last alot longer if I only put it in for a couple days a year to pass smog, i.e. be cheaper in the long run.

all very good reasons

I didn't like the way she sounded with the cat (not raspy at all and decent to drive) and smelled REALLY bad. and I don't bottom out as much on it lol I think it should also last alot longer if I only put it in for a couple days a year to pass smog, i.e. be cheaper in the long run.

Wait... It smells worse WITH the cat? What? I thought that was the thing that converted the emissions and made it better... mellow.gif I need to learn more of this.

yea, oddly I like the smell of unburned fuel over the smell of convertor stink, I think my car burns a little oil when I downshift, because that's when I can smell the convertor stink, and it's horrible lol

and no, I think that's probably going to be the last time I put them on, because I want to get a set of chrome slash cut tips made up (think the twice pipes for 240Z's and stuff)