S130Z, Dottie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally sent the payment for the rears today... they'll be here in a week or two I hope... gotta get tires for the rear as well... lol

anyways, with the shorter tires, I'm back to scraping lane dots when I change lanes :D

no moar pictars till I get the rears on, it looks like I just got back from a drift event or something lol

I finally sent the payment for the rears today... they'll be here in a week or two I hope... gotta get tires for the rear as well... lol

anyways, with the shorter tires, I'm back to scraping lane dots when I change lanes :D

no moar pictars till I get the rears on, it looks like I just got back from a drift event or something lol

whats wrong with that? its legit enough to get some moar pics up in this shiz...

cmon sucka fish...

RANDOM SHIT ALERT:

Finally made my low car ramps:

DSC04293.jpg

they make life SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better! lol

bought two teas, drank them, then cut the bottoms off:

2010-07-06094510.jpg

one of them tore, so I'm not rockin them anymoar :(

and my friend came over today, and we worked on my fenders a bit. to make them not as pulled and look closer to stock lol

then we brought those infamous wheels back foar moar fun:

DSC04281.jpg

DSC04280.jpg

DSC04279.jpg

DSC04282.jpg

DSC04283.jpg

(15x10 -45ET with 205/50-15 Yokomama's)

• Like 1

wholly shittite... that looks ubber duper cool. i fackin love those wheels and tires....

not gettin nagative on this one just a serious question... why do you want the tires strethed onto the wheels? my guess is for fender clearance, but i really dont know my tires if anything are too wide for my wheels not too narrow... for whatever reason, it looks f-en saweet thumbup.gif

So I went to the junkyard today and bought yet ANOTHER radio, but this time I grabbed the wiring harness as well thinking that's all I would need and I'd have at least a radio in the car... but NOPE!

First, I went to plug the new harness in and realized that I'm missing 3 connectors for my new harness... so I plugged the two connectors I had in the car in hoping/praying it would work... HA!

So I dig a bit deeper into the dash and take out the glove box to get a better look at things, the first thing I notice is this:

DSC04297.jpg

DAMNIT that's right, this car had a "KICKIN" sound system in it before I bought it, that was stolen before I bought it...

I wonder what those wires were for... OH, they went to the thing missing in this pic:

DSC04298.jpg

ugh... maybe I'll start looking for like 3 small ass speakers just to get some sound in the car... one for the front, in that pic, and two right behind the seats in the stock places...

^wtf?

Picked up da parts car today

DSC04299.jpg

DSC04300.jpg

DSC04301.jpg

DSC04302.jpg

DSC04303.jpg

DSC04304.jpg

DSC04305.jpg

DSC04306.jpg

DSC04307.jpg

gonna use quite a few of the body panels from this car on mine, the passenger door, both fenders, the passenger quarter panel (duh) lol and I think that's it as far as body panels go, but I got the rest of the car in pieces as well, all except for the engine and trans which is cool because I've already got two L blocks already lol

So I was drivin around today when I noticed my exhaust started making a really odd noise at idle (like the cans I had for exhaust tips rattling) but it was coming from under the car... I take a quick look under, and I assume it's my center exhaust flange because I bottom out on it all the time... oh well. So I proceed to drive all the way across town on surface streets, get a new part (teaser after all this shit lol) and take the freeway home. bottomed out a couple times and scraped lane dots when I changed lanes each time :D anyways, I get home, and I notice that I now have quite a large exhaust leak... muy no bueno, no wonder I was about to pass out on the freeway from exhaust fumes! XD

So I use my handy new ramps and get the front on stands, the center flange doesn't appear to be leaking :/ so I let it cool off for a while, come back out and for some reason I grab the exhaust pipe and twist on it... it twists all the way up to the driveshaft WTF. I look back up towards the front of the car and see this:

DSC04320.jpg

WHAT THE HELL. hao does this happen? lol I was completely missing two bolts on my 3 bolt header flange! luckily the last one hadn't come undone yet because it would have fallen down and drug on the ground hella bad and probably catapulted the car on the freeway! lol

DSC04321.jpg

and this is the gasket (just one gasket, it seperated perfectly when I pulled the exhaust off lol

anyways, bought new gaskets and put two new bolt/nuts on (with loctite this time!) and applied a bunch of high temp copper gasket maker on both sides of the gasket lol

while I had the car on stands, I thought I'd take pics of the underside of my car after being cool for a couple months meow:

DSC04317.jpg

my lip, which I have to pull back out periodically :D

DSC04316.jpg

the front pinch welds, must be what I bottom on when I go too fast through gutters lol

DSC04318.jpg

the aforementioned exhaust flange that takes out/scrapes on all the lane dots lol

DSC04319.jpg

and my frame rail not too bad actually

and meow for the teaser I promised you:

DSC04322.jpg

• Like 1