S130Z, Dottie

Went on a rittle cruise up to Mt. Charleston just for fun today with the same friend that helped me put my hatch on yesterday and a couple other dudes (one was too wimpy to drive his Z though...)

DSC04256.jpg

DSC04257.jpg

DSC04258.jpg

DSC04259.jpg

DSC04261.jpg

DSC04260.jpg

bottomed out here when I pulled into this spot :D

DSC04266.jpg

DSC04264.jpg

DSC04265.jpg

lol WAI SO SRS?

DSC04263.jpg

DSC04262.jpg

Yes, I know this has nothing to do with my build thread, but MEH.

on another note, the spoiler makes a HUUUUUUGE difference in the way the car drives, even at regular highway speeds!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on another note, the spoiler makes a HUUUUUUGE difference in the way the car drives, even at regular highway speeds!

go check out the wind tunnel research at HBZ, IIRC the ZXR tail is capable of putting down 300lbs of down force at speed.

whoopty fuckin doo.

numbers on a computer equate to nothing when compared to real world experience.

im backing your shit up dude. im telling you your right the whale tale is proven to throw down nice downforce

and wind tunnels are relative to real world scenarios. theres a reason F1, NASCAR, ect use tham

I know dude, maybe it's just cuz I don't like Hybridz... lol

HBZ is a big interactive tech manual and the ships run tight for a good reason.

Im friends with alot of people there including admins/mods and have been there since 07 and I still only have 577 posts....

compared to my 8,132 posts here starting in 08.

just shows how much I just read tech on hybrid.

thats what its for, what it has the best of and it is the way it is to keep it that way.

HBZ is a big interactive tech manual and the ships run tight for a good reason.

Im friends with alot of people there including admins/mods and have been there since 07 and I still only have 577 posts....

compared to my 8,132 posts here starting in 08.

just shows how much I just read tech on hybrid.

thats what its for, what it has the best of and it is the way it is to keep it that way.

Agreed! :lol:

I like how they say they like diversity among Z's, but when someone tries to break the mold from regular ass GC coilovers or a turbo swap or a SBC conversion they ridicule the fuck out of it. If what you're doing to your car isn't approved by the FAA, they don't like it... THEY'RE FUCKING DATSUNS, GET OVER IT.

/rant.

I like how they say they like diversity among Z's, but when someone tries to break the mold from regular ass GC coilovers or a turbo swap or a SBC conversion they ridicule the fuck out of it. If what you're doing to your car isn't approved by the FAA, they don't like it... THEY'RE FUCKING DATSUNS, GET OVER IT.

/rant.

its a heavy function over fashion place....

dont worry ;) we still like you...

lol worry not my friend, that hatch is coming off tomorrow, just wanted to see how it would do on the freeway. It doesn't have struts, it doesn't have any trim, I didn't paint the jam on the hatch so it's still silver underneath, and I can't live without my Handbook on my window! lol