• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Cool.

DSC04212.jpg

DSC04211.jpg

DSC04213.jpg

nothing in those pictures I was able to use however... killed the alternator because I didn't put a resistor where I should have, oh well, didn't like it anyways lol (not like I needed 105amps anyways haha)

got a 85amp in there meow, works like a champ, and even makes the car run bettar :D I'm going to clean the pulley and fan of all the paint that's there currently and repaint them and let them fully cure befoar I mess with them haha (would powder coat, but I don't haz any pink powder :( )

So I took these pictars and I realized just how badly I need to clean my engine, and bay... oh well, I'll get around to it lol

DSC04217.jpg

DSC04216.jpg

DSC04218.jpg

I also took out the rest of teh A/C lines and whatnot...

DSC04214.jpg

ugh... leaky radiator and leaves still sitting there from when I bought the car... lol

and I also got new battery leads, 2ga ground wire, and 4ga positive wire going to the starter (I wanted 2ga or larger, but couldn't find any in red)

DSC04215.jpg

I even ran a 4ga wire from the alternator to the battery post just for overkill purposes lol

I also think I'm going to turbo my car.............

FUCK TURBO. Turbo's are retarded. End of story. I didn't put this much money into making the car make this much power (okay, not that much, but only bolt-ons so far) NA just to go around and bitch out with a turbo.

/rant

Fuck I hate it when I start thinking like a hipocrite...

considering a turbo... :/

Dude, make up your mind! You aren't thinking like a hypocrite, you are a hypocrite...

And what mods did you do to make "this much power"? A header, an MSD Blaster coil and a cone filter? :lol:

Dude, make up your mind! You aren't thinking like a hypocrite, you are a hypocrite...

And what mods did you do to make "this much power"? A header, an MSD Blaster coil and a cone filter? :lol:

Don't forget, he also painted the valve cover and alternator bracket. Thats like 20hp right there

don't worry tards, I came back to my senses lol

anyways, if all you see is a header a cone filter and an MSD blaster (which were all pretty much just replacement items not intended for performance) then I really think you should gtfo plox.

Hey, simmer down kid, please ;) We're not trying to start a flame war...maybe my comments were uncalled for (but they're true for the most part).

I think your slamming mods are pretty inv3ntive, even though it may "go against the grain" of other's opinions...

Anyway, I believe you should take what we say with a grain of salt. No one's opinions matter but your own about your car...who cares what other's think as long as you get the enjoyment out of your build that you want :)

But, "gtfo plox" kind of stuff doesn't add much value to your project. I almost wish I hadn't said anything in the first place.

Cheers, -hughdogz

(By the way, your Pontiac Muscle car is also baddass! :cool: )

The one reason why I haven't ruled anything out in my build is because I have no idea what I'll want to do when the time comes. For example, when I first got my Z I wanted to go L28t all the way but then it changed to a LQ4 or LQ9 swap....then Ls1, and now I'm thinking about going 1jzgte. Soooooooo the point is don't rule anything out because you might see someone else's build and really like it, research it, and then want to go that route. Plans change all the time and if you're adamant and speak out against turbos like you did, people are probably going to call you out for it when you consider that it might actually be something worth the money and time.

Just my $0.02