S130Z, Dottie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^not even your pee pee? :P

I was at work, and I noticed something, so I took another cell phone pictar of it:

0427101838-00.jpg

yeeee, soooooper mad tyte negative camberz y0!!!

I think I'm going to buy another subframe and modify it so I can at least dial a couple *'s of that shit out lol

... what does all that mean? take it from some one who knows alot about massive camber... it sucks. i get tired of going through tires every month. i also have a welded diff tho

1. I'm going to buy another crossmember from a car in the junkyard

2. I'm going to modify the mounting ears on the crossmember (slot the holes/add moar metal to allow foar moar slot)

3. I'm going to reinforce the mounting ears

4. I'm going to put everything in my car

5. ???

6. PROFIT (because I no longer have to buy tires very often lol

but in that pic the camber actually looks ALOT worse than it is. Don't get me wrong, the camber is bad, but not as bad as that pic makes it out to be lol

dude that shit is epic now you need:

1: replace the quarter

2: get some nice wide negetive offset wheels

3: slot that xmember(i need to do the same to mine not looking forward to it :()

4: front air dam od some kind

5: TURBO

FUCK TURBO. Turbo's are retarded. End of story. I didn't put this much money into making the car make this much power (okay, not that much, but only bolt-ons so far) NA just to go around and bitch out with a turbo.

/rant

oh, and not really an update, but I takded some pictars:

DSC04108.jpg

DSC04107.jpg

DSC04106.jpg

DSC04105.jpg

and the mandatory frame rail clearance pic:

DSC04109.jpg

and I took out and shattered a lane dot today, it made meh happeh lol

• Like 1

So my friend came over to help me bleed my brakes since one of the calipers decided to spew brake fluid all over my shiny suspension parts today <_< musta tore the seal when I was putting the calipers back together sneaky2.gif oh well, I didn't want to try rebuilding it again so I went out and bought a remanned caliper from Checker lol

Whilst he was there, I thought it'd be a good idea to show how low my Z is (again) compared to 90% of the other 280ZX's out there with his car lol

DSC04110.jpg

DSC04111.jpg

DSC04112.jpg

DSC04113.jpg

His fender arch (measured from the ground, through the center of the wheel to the fender edge) came out to 25 1/4"... mine measured 22 1/16" and his car has old-ish Tokico lowering springs on it lol

and that's what I did today.

^That's cuz she's got a Pontiac :P

So I started takin the interior out today. Don't worry, I'm not being a ricer fag and gonna leave it out, just gonna "Back to Black" everything and make it all look new/shiny again. Tired of gettin in the car and lookin at dusty lookin interior. That, and there's a 280ZX in the junkyard with a pretty nice interior with some of the parts that I need, so that's pretty cool. lol

DSC04117.jpg

pile of parts, 95% of that is just from one side of the car O_O

DSC04118.jpg

looks so sad :( Not even gonna drive her this way, that's how much I like to have my interior complete and nice looking lol

looks so sad :( Not even gonna drive her this way, that's how much I like to have my interior complete and nice looking lol

you would hate my interior then im trying to source panels for it untill then i have none :P

• Like 1

I've owned her for 2 years now.

Here are some super shitty pics to commemorate this special time for me and my Z:

DSC04122.jpg

DSC04121.jpg

DSC04129.jpg

DSC04127.jpg

DSC04128.jpg

DSC04125.jpg

DSC04126.jpg

DSC04124.jpg

(I'll have to go back to that spot at a better time of day for the camera that I use, seems like a pretty cool spot to shoot)

And nao for a before pictar just foar reference. This was taken the day I brought her home:

my280ZX_5.jpg