S130Z, Dottie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. i just read the whole thread for the first time just right now. f what people say about your speeling your just having fun and those two dudes that commented are just jealous because they probably live on a gravel road and or one with potholes and cant slam thier car and make it look sick like yours. im pissed that you never got any decent shots of the junkyard wide wheels. and im pissed that you dont have enough money flowing out your ass to buy the rest of your wheels. i also think you should weld a plate on the bottom of your frame so it wont wear through as fast. and i think it looks like it should be a drift car or something along those lines....

all in allthumbup1.gif on the build. its funny that your handle is pure pontiac and everybody you seem to be freinds with is pure zx

lol thanks man, it's nice to get positive feedback amongst all the "suspension geometry is whack" comments :P

Don't worry about the wheels, the silver and black 280ZX I took pics of a while back is what those wheels are going on eventually (but he wants to put a V8 in it first :( )

I seriously thought about making a skidplate, but my car barely drags as it is, so I don't think it's TOO big of a deal, at least right meow.

My handle is that because that's what I've always used, and I've kind of gotten away from the muscle car scene... as much as I like talking with old guys, sometimes it's nice to hang out with people less than 10 years older than me lol (and who don't think I should put a Ford 9" in there with 12" slicks and tubs XD )

wow. i just read the whole thread for the first time just right now. f what people say about your speeling your just having fun and those two dudes that commented are just jealous because they probably live on a gravel road and or one with potholes and cant slam thier car and make it look sick like yours.

ha please tell me your not referring to me???

wow. i just read the whole thread for the first time just right now. f what people say about your speeling your just having fun and those two dudes that commented are just jealous because they probably live on a gravel road and or one with potholes and cant slam thier car and make it look sick like yours.

HAHA, I do live on a gravel road that has pot holes in it...but my 510 is still slammed (not as low as SIXTY-NINE-DIME's, but lower than most). I just can't stand internet slang, it makes people sound extremely stupid.

That said, I still dig the car. I really liked the whale tail, I bet it would have looked awesome with the new wheels.

HAHA, I do live on a gravel road that has pot holes in it...but my 510 is still slammed (not as low as SIXTY-NINE-DIME's, but lower than most). I just can't stand internet slang, it makes people sound extremely stupid.

That said, I still dig the car. I really liked the whale tail, I bet it would have looked awesome with the new wheels.

x2

but back to the build. i love this z. i've been a big fan of z's but your dont see many of them slammed. this is actually the second one of seen that was decently low. this one and the one from heartbreakers, which is my fav z thus far.

DSC04108.jpg

That is such a sick pic dude! ... ....... .. I have been a fan of this thread since day one.... and now I want to see every kind of Datsun dragging frame rails .... :lol:

I can undestand everything in this thread,,, and I hope you keep us updated........ I want to see it slammed with those wheels (even if it is only with 2 wheels)...

and your sig is hilarious!

yes that is a sick picture. it makes me want to know how rad it would be with those wheels you are getting, the tail whale, and perhaps some front end treatment(air dam) ditch the bumpers, although they do make a good seat...tongue.gif

that terrain is waaaaay different over there in the dessert. and you taking all those pics in the road and almost none of them have cars in the background. its like you close the road down for a photo shoot. your car does take really good pics (a lot better than mine anyways)... happy building keep us updated, i subscribed.

yes that is a sick picture. it makes me want to know how rad it would be with those wheels you are getting, the tail whale, and perhaps some front end treatment(air dam) ditch the bumpers, although they do make a good seat...tongue.gif

I agree :lol:

rock the tail with the arita speed G nose and those wide ass wheels :cool:

aritaspeed_installed.jpg

or there was this one Japanese one that was sick that was just a regular style (no G nose), Ill have to find it again

lol I took that picture literally about 100 feet from my house :P (and I just wait for the road to clear of cars befoar I take the pictar, usually with my car sitting in the center of the road waiting XD )

that G-nose makes me barf lol I'm probably going to get the MSA Classic retard, just because it's easily replaceable, and is fiberglass so I can ziptie it and/or actually fix it when I break it lol

large501405.jpg

My front wheels SHOULD be in today... tires Saturday...

I just came to the realization that I'm probably going to be stripping all the parts off this car and putting them on another shell that I'm buying (I could probably put her back together using the stuff that comes with the other car lol)... but I'll only do that if my parents let me keep this car so I can do something with her later on...

and this page doesn't have a pictar of my car on it, lemme change that:

DSC04099.jpg

this is from the first week I had the car back on the road :P

My front wheels SHOULD be in today... tires Saturday...

DSC04099.jpg

I'm holding you to that... lol I'm excited as hell for those rims on there. Any idea what tires you're going with?

Also, what did you use to seal the rims after you polished them?

I just came to the realization that I'm probably going to be stripping all the parts off this car and putting them on another shell that I'm buying

what what whaaaat!!!! how can you do all this woek to this car and go through soooo much together than just take the good things off and kick her to the curb..... it is f-ed up to disown a child.... a child that you have taken care of and cleaned the boo boos and put band aids on... something someone that you have cared for so long... a part of you, one that your own mother has nicknamed... a car that took an ass beating to keep you safe....

and you just want to kick it outangry.gif

lol you read it the wrong way.... The only way I'd strip all the parts off my blue car and put them on this new shell would be if I could keep her...

I don't really think I'm going to do that though, I'll probably just cut up a perfectly good Z to fix mine... lol

as for tires, I'm getting 205/50-15 Falken ZE512's

I'm already on 912's, which are actually a little better from what I've read :P Azenis woudl be better, but I wanted something that was real good at stretching, and also something that wouldn't wear out in a month even with my camber (my rear tires actually aren't that worn :o )

I'm not getting rid of my Baby Blue ;)