S130Z, Dottie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

road turtles(lane dots) suck anyway man, i was on my motorcycle the other day behind a bagged hardbody, he dropped it down and was playing with it a little and popped one of those up. it flew back and hit me in the chest! i was pissed!

road turtles(lane dots) suck anyway man, i was on my motorcycle the other day behind a bagged hardbody, he dropped it down and was playing with it a little and popped one of those up. it flew back and hit me in the chest! i was pissed!

What a dick. I love smashing them in my mini truck, but I would never do it with someone behind me, especially someone on a bike!

I always feel bad when I switch lanes in front of people. On my way to canby I sprayed some ladys car with a few and my exhaust came off with the turtles and hit her car and my buddies wagon. I felt really fucked up but hey, I didn't invent rod turtles. My favorite ones are the ones that are dug an inch into the ground so they don't stick up.

dang, I wish my crossmember was that low lol I just hit all the rad turtles with my frame rails haha

and HOPEFULLY either a welded R180 or a shimmed VLSD from a J30 with a CV axle conversion... neither of which I have any parts foar lol

I ran out of money and I still have some to spend on the Firebird, and also the seats.. ugh so much to do XD

Oh, and Fatlace is having a 1of1 car show in conjunction with the Formula Drift event coming to Vegas on the 21st, and my Z is going to be in the show :D

Just finished putting the 1" spacers on :D

DSC04512.jpg

where the magic happens lol

DSC04511.jpg

spacery goodness

DSC04514.jpg

DSC04513.jpg

just from drivin up and down the street one time lol

DSC04515.jpg

did a small pull

DSC04516.jpg

DSC04517.jpg

VARY HAPPEH.

Although, I do think that I'm going to give these back (after Hellaflush this weekend :D ) and get some NCRCA's instead of wheel spacers, I think it'd work a little better.

The quality is pretty decent foar me, until it bottoms out... I want to get some stiffer springs, thinkin like either 550lb/in or 600lb/in springs so it doesn't bottom out as easily.

Thanks SND! And paper clearance to the outer fender or the inside? I think I'd rather be tuckin than flush though lol

The quality is pretty decent foar me, until it bottoms out... I want to get some stiffer springs, thinkin like either 550lb/in or 600lb/in springs so it doesn't bottom out as easily.

Thanks SND! And paper clearance to the outer fender or the inside? I think I'd rather be tuckin than flush though lol

inner:/ no flushness. i have to cut the lip out. but it does tuck ha. its not often u see 510's tuck 13's but id rather raise it a little and be flush