Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, so I was tired of my front valence looking all janky:

VegasROD-0835.jpg

so I did this today:

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

yes, my car leaks a shit load. lol

I also changed the headlight buckets out, since the passenger side one was cracked, and they both had holes in them from the headlight covers.

I hope to paint the lip and the other corner piece soonly.

99% of that damage (all the stuff besides the scrapes on the paint) isn't from being low as low as I am right now. I barely scrape the lip on anything.

the corner piece being bent is actually from when I was stock height and tried to make a u-turn and hit like a fuckin 2' tall curb. I was like wtf who put that there and why is it so big. Then I also went OVER a parking curb, which didn't damage the lip at that height, but it got hooked on the reebar that holds the curbs in place, and pulled the crap out of it and made it look as bad as it did. I did my best to fix it when I did lol

the dents in the lip itself is from when I was at school and we had angled parking but straight curbs, it was kinda hard to judge the distance till I hit the curb and by then it was too late.

so basically, I don't take those kinda chances anymoar, and the lip and valence should last.

I could, but the control arm would contact the crossmember (yes, even after I clearanced it haha) I need RCA's BAD lol

but I may be doing S13 suspension eventually so I'm not too worried about it right meow

also, found out why she was running like shit at idle. will get pictars tomorrow after I buy some shit lol

changed plug wires today... I guess I'm finally getting to the point that all the stuff I replaced when I first got the car is starting to wear out haha

but I didn't just replace plug wires, that would be far too simple!

pictars of my ugly ass engine...:

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

I first wanted to run them over the top of the cover, but the stupid kit I bought came with 90* bends, so it would look stupid if I tried running them over the cover, so I ran them around the front, and meow I have to make up/figure something out for the brackets on the valve cover (I was lazy and powdercoated them on the cover, so under them it's bare metal >:| and also some looms for the wires, I can't have them running all ugly like that...