AtomChurch

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

so Atom, 

seems to be your pride and joy will soon be my new baby.

and while I'm sure it will be like seeing your ex-girlfriend with a new man have faith I will treat her right haha

in all seriousness tho I love it and will give it a great home. you'll see it on here a lot in the future.

• Like 1
so Atom, 

and while I'm sure it will be like seeing your ex-girlfriend with a new man have faith I will treat her right haha

in all seriousness tho I love it and will give it a great home. you'll see it on here a lot in the future.

I was womdering what was going to happen to this car

oh it's eating me up, cant wait to get it home.

I wake up in the middle of the night dreaming about it haha

I'm a forum junkie so I'll have to start a thread of my own when it get it home.

not to mention this ole girl still has a lot of work left in her future.

oh it's eating me up, cant wait to get it home.

I wake up in the middle of the night dreaming about it haha

I'm a forum junkie so I'll have to start a thread of my own when it get it home.

not to mention this ole girl still has a lot of work left in her future.

What's your plans?

Yeah what are you going to do? Haha.

while I commend you for your work on the interior, that's where I'm starting. build a center console first work out from there.

brakes, rear diff eventually (didn't see that in build anywhere) fix those paint spots too.

really gottta wait a week or so till I go get it till I really know where I wanna go with it.

I really do like it, just want to make it my own.

so Atom, 

We somehow ended up with the color-matched ignition switch surround for this car almost two years ago.  If you want it, PM me your address and I'll send it over.

IMG_3464.jpg

Rad. Yeah needs a larger exhaust hole in the rear crossmember and to be slotted. Also read brakes would be nice. But a center console!!!!?? Hhaha I am just glad you are going to make it your car. Don't listen to me.

slotted?? care to elaborate on that.....

I want to bring it to zdayz this year (the dragon-hwy 129) so getting everything in top mechanical really is first. dont want to shoot off the mountain.

also anything else on your to-do list or want-to-do that you never got to. just curious

think I could fit a 15x7 +25 or 15x8 +0 or no......want to pick up something while I refinish the heroes

We somehow ended up with the color-matched ignition switch surround for this car almost two years ago.  If you want it, PM me your address and I'll send it over.

awesome, will do. thank you very much!!