• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally.

P1010450.jpg

P1010453.jpg

P1010454.jpg

P1010455.jpg

I modified my headlight buckets for bmw lights.

P1010463.jpg

P1010462.jpg

P1010461.jpg

I also put a single cable gas and trunk door lever. Up for trunk and down for gas door.

P1010458.jpg

My shiny fusebox!

P1010459.jpg

Me painting my suspension parts.

P1010413.jpg

P1010420.jpg

P1010471.jpg

And my shaved gas door.

P1010468.jpg

P1010466.jpg

There is probably more but its been a long time so i am sure i will add some in as I go.

I didnt take pictures of it but I cut the pins out of the crossmember made a jig to align them properly and flipped them and re welded them in place. I did it on two of them, a 69 and a 72. The 72 is way more difficult to do it this way since the pins are all the way at the bottom and the hole saw barely fits. But it is still possible.

Haha. I told you many many times! go to 521 broad st. its a place called "the venue" and there is a parking lot to your left if your facing the door. walk to the back of the parking lot (its more of a parking area) and look in the neighbors back yards. haha. Thats what I did. I was only there for a day and I found it.

I started looking at the background and I said to my self, that looks familiar. Then I said I 've been there before. Then I said that is Johnson's house. Then I said man I've been there too much. Then I said man I wish I could be there now, because I am tired of Ohio.

Oh, by the way, your car is looking sweet.

atom i gotta know what is the gas door/trunk release out of? then i can shave my gas door and trunklid

Its out of a maxima. Not sure what year. But I didnt want to shave my trunk lid. I wanted a key and a lever. So this is what I did.

P1010493.jpg

I welded a nut to the other side and cut a T into the nut to accept a cable. Super simple and works great.

P1010491.jpg

I started looking at the background and I said to my self, that looks familiar. Then I said I 've been there before. Then I said that is Johnson's house. Then I said man I've been there too much. Then I said man I wish I could be there now, because I am tired of Ohio.

Oh, by the way, your car is looking sweet.

Haha well come visit! James is always talking about his friend Jon that lives far away now!