Valentines Day Plans and Presents

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drs. datzen is taking me to dinner so afterward I taking her to a little villiage near us that has a small shop that screens movies and documentries for the locals. Sat night they are showing Casablanca so we'll show up and mix in.

Kamakazi has the lowest rep on Ratsun....... _____:wacko: ____ with a negative 75 rep, and dropping

Second place: Caddyhack with a negative 28 rep

Give me Negative rep

Neg 75 :blink: :crying: Im So Proud!

But I digress:

Tyler (78B210GTX) Bought a 79 210 parts car with a 5speed a weber and all sorts of other goodies for a measely $150 SCORE! Gonna spend the next few days Strippin it and then cut out the rear floor and four link for use in his 78 B210 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

• Like 1
Guest DatsuNoob

I told her we're just gonna do a fancy dinner and stay in. I dont like crowded restaurants where you can barely hear each other talk. Gonna go get some nice steaks, lobster tails, bottle of wine, candles, a little music, you get the idea.

A "picnic"...that's what I'm calling it anyway. Really it is us driving out to an area that happens to have some really good bouldering. So somehow I'll sneak my climbing shoes and crash pad in so I can get a little climbing in.

Guest DatsuNoob

A "picnic"...that's what I'm calling it anyway. Really it is us driving out to an area that happens to have some really good bouldering. So somehow I'll sneak my climbing shoes and crash pad in so I can get a little climbing in.

So that's what you crazy kids are calling it these days huh? :blink: I'll have to ask mine if she fancies a really good bouldering on our crash pad :hyper: :lol:

:hyper: Life is too short, find someone that will put up with your shit, send her flowers and be happy.

lol I might be dead before I can check that one off :rofl:

Sorry, man. What I meant was " find someone who will stay up with you, hand you a wrench, and be happy."

Went with Mrs. datzen and saw Casablanca in a small studio theater. There was only about 24 seats and only one other couple showed up. Raining and blowing so I guess everyone stayed home. What a great little place about the size of a living room converted over into a tiny theater. Great popcorn and coffee, bathroom 10 feet away, good theater style seats... and almost no one there. Big home theater sound system in a small room. Wow totally immersed in a 68 year old movie. I love it! B&W rocks. Play it Sam.