Fisch dreaming in Photoshop

Been under a bit of art deadline stress lately, but I stole a second to do some Datsun dreaming in Photoshop to lift my soul!

So this is me in my 59 imagining I am tearing up the back roads of New England. (Starting from a still photo my wife took in the garage)

This is actually a bit of a preview, because at the moment this is how I will paint the '59. I love patina rods, and I didn't want to cover up all the original paint, at least not right away. But I also wanted a bit more splash! So this is simple. A two tone blue, but painted with a blue tinted clear for the roof so we can still see some original paint beneath. It'd be cool to get a little metal flake in there as well! Then I will hand paint the dragon.

So there is it dudes. Dreaming in pixels! A fun thing to do when the winter blahs got you by the balls!

RockinDa59text.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like your hauling azz in the 59, so fast you lost your hair -------- piece jk

when I was over at the Vancouver BBQ last weekend, I stopped by my sis's house to show her your Ratsun car's art, all she could do is droool, 2 thumbs up was her reaction. as always Scott, you do excellant work.

Thanks guys! If only it were closer to reality!

THis si too funny, my buddy Lars added himself to the image and asked to bum a ride! His expression is perfect!

RockinDa59textLGW.jpg