Bagged Ratrod (620)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

l_cc386c42984b49a9b7584c7631cb923e.jpg

Seeing this poor truck, is the equivalent of running into a nice girl you used to know in high school Mother Teresa who has been turned into a toothless crack whore who only wants to go down on you for $5. the change in your ash tray

fixed :lol:

Seeing this poor truck, is the equivalent of running into a nice girl you used to know in high school who has been turned into a toothless crack whore who only wants to go down on you for $5.

Seeing this poor truck, is the equivalent of running into a nice girl you used to know in high school Mother Teresa who has been turned into a toothless crack whore who only wants to go down on you for $5. the change in your ash tray.

fixed :lol:

hahahahahahahahahhahaha

and seriously can we ban the next fucker who drags this peice of shit back in here on the bottom of they're shoes?

I must be alone in thinking that at least the body work looks cool. I don't really like what I have seen of the suspension (I also don't really like bagged trucks/cars), but I think that the combo of the chop, channel, and section made for some good proportions. I wonder what people would have said about it if the owner hadn't caused such a stink with some members...or if it had been owned by a well known member.

we've been talkin shit about this truck for a few years now.. or close to it.. maybe if it wasnt so hacked up an looked like something you would find sittin next to the crusher in the junk yard it wouldnt be so bad.. a Decent bag job, some proper body work an paint and if it was driveable.. by driveable i mean SAFELY an LEGALY.. then IMO it would be Cool :cool: