Bagged Ratrod (620)

I must be alone in thinking that at least the body work looks cool. I don't really like what I have seen of the suspension (I also don't really like bagged trucks/cars), but I think that the combo of the chop, channel, and section made for some good proportions. I wonder what people would have said about it if the owner hadn't caused such a stink with some members...or if it had been owned by a well known member.

I like it but personally if it was mine, I'd loose the front fenders and go with a ratty vintage looking hotrod grill and radiator, rat fink style shifter, and then for good messure take it out to the shooting range and add a few bullet holes for style.

I didn't see the frame tell I looked more into it, but wouldnt be much to save the truck.. plenty of 620's rusted out around their frame that could make for a good donor and have properly done bagged truck for not much money (if the original truck wasnt 6g)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this truck is just car art and not driveable he should put glass in it and get real tags for a 1979

But then he would have to smog it. And knowing commifornia, they wouldn't tag it due to the extencive "modifications" that have been done to it.

Yeah, he definitely wasn't the nicest person, but the BUILDER of the truck did a decent job on the body. I would like to see some people try that kind of body modification and come out with something that looks better. I remember the first thread about this truck like 3 years ago...I don't think people were that negative about it then, I could be wrong though.

I would remove this post before this shit gets out of hand again and we all have to see this piece of shit!

And next time use the fucking search before posting this shit!!

Whats next, a fucking 510 Limo? Get the fuck outta here! :fu:

i dont think i could possibly agree more...

omg.. i got it..

caddyshack was a fucking enema pipe!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

you bend over an SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE! hahahahhahaha :o

To do what? stop the "free falling"(enter tom petty song here)

:blink:

:o

:hyper: :hyper:

:hyper:

:poop:

I must be alone in thinking that at least the body work looks cool. I don't really like what I have seen of the suspension (I also don't really like bagged trucks/cars), but I think that the combo of the chop, channel, and section made for some good proportions. I wonder what people would have said about it if the owner hadn't caused such a stink with some members...or if it had been owned by a well known member.

The proportions of the body look okay, but it also makes the wheels look like fuckin' 26's or something.