Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti swap meet and Car show

DHM

Sunday, January 10, 2010: 1st Datsun Heritage Museum Swap Meet and Car Show- 10am-3pm

Come join us for our 1st All Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti swap meet and Car show at the Datsun Heritage Museum. Bring your Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti parts and cars for sale or to show. Swap Meet: $15 Donation for booth space, $5 entry donation per buyer. Car Show: All Datsun, Nissan, and Infiniti

Edited by DHM
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this a show worth making it to. Took my wife to this place on our 1st date. We will be there. Just one question what if you have a truck load of parts and you usually take up 4-6 parking spots? Is it $15 donation x 4-6 or ?.

I don't think there will be any problems to accommodate the space for you as long as the reservations are done well in advance before we fill up. I will be zoning it out next week so I will have a better idea of how big each spot will be. All donations will be used to help fund the Datsun Heritage Museum, a non profit organization with no corporate backing so if you would like to donate more, please do! All donations to the DHM are tax deductible.

We have at least 3 Norcal 510ers making the trip to the big swap meet car show. Were thinking of parts to bring to this swap meet, but we have limited space, (just one small truck bed). If any of you Datsun heads are looking for parts, please let me know. We have alot of used parts, from sheet metal (including floors and trunk pans) to wiring and some hard to find parts. Not a lot of new parts or after market race parts. Dave Pare will bring some new carbon fiber parts, air dams and door panels, etc. Looking forward to this show and swap meet. Victory and I will be driving the White Knight (510 2 door SR20DET car). Call with requests 530-575-0911 James Johnson

There might be a couple of us AZ guys running over for this event.

Hey Ryan, Yea I hope to be making the drive over from AZ. But without my 320. :(

Who knows maybe I will find the right car for sale there and bring something else home? :rolleyes: