Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti swap meet and Car show

DHM

We will be loading the truck and 510 on Sat morning, looks like we have 5 of us hitting the road for ths trip. David Pare the cabon fiber master will have carbon airdams and maybe fiberglass airdams and interior door panels of cabon fiber. Victory and i will have alot of everything. Looking forward to seeing everybody and all the Datsun eye candy.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. Here is what I found in the news letter from the ZCCIV. It won't let me copy and paste so here is what they have.

$15.00 donation for early booth or car registration (BEFORE JAN 5 )

$20.00 donation for day of event.

$5.00 donation per buyer.

Mail to:

Datsun heritage museum

41610 Date St Suite 103

Murrieta ca 92562

whats a donation??? dose that mean if you cant aford it you dont have to pay???

becuz i thought it sucked last time for those of us on a budget and who drove far(gas is not cheap), for the show i paid the entry donation.. then found out lunch and every other lil thing was another extra "donation".. they said their was going to be food and drinks but never mentioned anything about a meal ticket, if i would of known that i would of rather parked my datsun on the street and paid for lunch instead....

whats a donation??? dose that mean if you cant aford it you dont have to pay???

becuz i thought it sucked last time for those of us on a budget and who drove far(gas is not cheap), for the show i paid the entry donation.. then found out lunch and every other lil thing was another extra "donation".. they said their was going to be food and drinks but never mentioned anything about a meal ticket, if i would of known that i would of rather parked my datsun on the street and paid for lunch instead....

You don't have to pay I guess. It does say donation if you don't have it then you can't give it.

For you guys heading to the show, route 74 (Ortega Hwy) between I-15 and I-5 is *awesome*, tons of turns up over the mountain.

Only early in the A.M. on Sat or Sun, And now days tons of cops. My shop is at the base of that road. When my Z ran good I would go up there every Sat and have a bite at the look out.

threadswagon001.jpg

This was the last time I was up there.

threadswagon002.jpg

The San Diego Convoy will be meeting up around 8:00 AM at the AM/PM at Home Ave. and the 805.

Event starts at 10:00 A.M. so we need to get going early!

As a side note, I will have some parts up for grabs like a pair of Corbeau Forza seats in red, L Header, Aluminum Z drums and other misc stuff, so bring Money! :D

We will be loading the truck and 510 on Sat morning, looks like we have 5 of us hitting the road for ths trip. David Pare the cabon fiber master will have carbon airdams and maybe fiberglass airdams and interior door panels of cabon fiber. Victory and i will have alot of everything. Looking forward to seeing everybody and all the Datsun eye candy.

James-

Hey is Al Allen with Datsun Parts. I want to buy a 510 hood from you. I know you will be at the meet on Sunday, bring it and I will buy it! AL 909 684 8814.....whats your number?

James-

Hey is Al Allen with Datsun Parts. I want to buy a 510 hood from you. I know you will be at the meet on Sunday, bring it and I will buy it! AL 909 684 8814.....whats your number?

Hey dip shit. I told you james had his # on here. Go to page 1 post #14. Then you can call him. :fu:

So whos going from the IE, and where is everyone meeting up at...?

Carlos,

What time are you planning to get there? I'll be at work. I plan on leaving there at about 8:00 A.M. I'm right off the 15 South. So let me know. Or call me in the A.M. 951-768-0916

Whats going on John, Bumble Bee has a small caravan coming from Anaheim. I will be meeting him at the 91 and 15 around 9:10-9:20. So hopefully we will be ariving around a lil before 10:00. Did you want to meet us off the 15, or near there?

Whats going on John, Bumble Bee has a small caravan coming from Anaheim. I will be meeting him at the 91 and 15 around 9:10-9:20. So hopefully we will be ariving around a lil before 10:00. Did you want to meet us off the 15, or near there?

if nobody is coming from la proper (koreatown etc) I wanna meet up with you IE dudes! Gimme an address I can google map!

Andrew