Datsun/Nissan/Infiniti swap meet and Car show

DHM

Event seemed to have turned out pretty good! Decent car count and lots of folks selling stuff! I manage to sell off some of my stuff and managed to meet the510keeper! Hell, he was only selling stuff right in front of me! :D

Thanks to the DHM folks for putting on a good show and I hope it turned out well for them.

But, I do have one suggestion, you might want to rent a porta potty for the outside vendors area, that might help alleviate the line at the restroon inside.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Event seemed to have turned out pretty good! Decent car count and lots of folks selling stuff! I manage to sell off some of my stuff and managed to meet the510keeper! Hell, he was only selling stuff right in front of me! :D

Thanks to the DHM folks for putting on a good show and I hope it turned out well for them.

But, I do have one suggestion, you might want to rent a porta potty for the outside vendors area, that might help alleviate the line at the restroon inside.

That's why they have dumpsters and bushes (LOL) But you are right next time an out house would be good. I think more people showed up than they figured. Was nice I came home with a couple hundred bucks.

Victory and i had a great time. The show was great and a good size for being a 1st swap / car show at DHM. Our friends that traveled with us all had a great time. Jason has been into Datsuns forever and never has an experience like this. He was wondering around all day with a smile in a Datsun daze. We sold some stuff, bought some stuff. The Sr car ran the trip great, 70-80 most the trip, however we had to be careful as we passed more chippies then ever. We will all be looking forward to doing this again.

With or without, I have the knob. Come down to the next meeting and it is yours.

hell yeah thanks jesse, bring it this week if you can make it ill be sure to show up this time.

i think i may have stummbled apon a LiL good idea but i need to talk to people that been in the game for a while to see if its old news... so yeah we will chat at the next meet

Well I haven't seen any pictures from this show yet, maybe I missed them? Well I took a few pictures, but I missed quite a few cars sorry guys. If you would like to see them, you can find them at this link.

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z112/fly5465/Datsun%20Show/

There are a couple mixed in of my 320 not at the show.. oops! But the rest are at the show.

Just thought I would share... :cool::rolleyes:

Dale - AZ_L320

I talked to the director of the museum last night. He told me they only had two pre registerd vendors so they were not sure what kind of crowd they would have. The next one will be a little more organised. They were very suprised at the turn out. And very pleased with all your support. If you guys keep it up they might last a few more years. RATSUN folks were the biggest turn out once again. :D

Thank you to everyone who came and supported our 1st swap and show! Your overwhelming support took us by surprise and we were not quiet ready to handle the volume of people that attended in regards to the restroom situation, now we know better. Your kind donations will allow us to continue to bring events like this and others to the Datsun community.

P.S. For anyone that donated and would like a donation receipt please let us know and we will get one out to you.