Benefit Rock show everyone should attend

Jeff, I am a little to far away to make the show but I am never to broke to help out a friend, you have provided ALL OF US with a outlet to express who we are as individuals as well as a community and I hope that we all can help a little to lessen the burden on your parents and let you focus on the big picture... Family!

Keep your chin up buddy :D

Clayton

PAYPAL SENT!

Ditto, I can always scrounge up some funds to help out a Ratsun brother :D

I always say Ratsuns like a big dysfunctional family :D were always there to help each other out.

Ill do my best to be there :cool: (and Ill PP for sure if I cant make it)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn those were the good old days, orange hair and all :) I didn't know how many of you guys would be able to make it since most lots of the members aren't in Washington.

As for donations for my brother that would be rad. Now I've never asked for money for Ratsun and I never will even though a few guys have sent money which I do appreciate the sight will go on never the less. So if you guys want to donate to help my bro the paypal is Datsunlb110 at hotmail dot com but I don't expect it, that's why the show sounded so cool, that way you get something for your 10 bucks :D

Jeff, really wish I could be there, if I had a passport I would fly out.

As for giving something back to those who send paypal donations, how about a raffle for a t-shirt with your Yahoo Serious pic on it.

Damn those were the good old days, orange hair and all :) I didn't know how many of you guys would be able to make it since most lots of the members aren't in Washington.

As for donations for my brother that would be rad. Now I've never asked for money for Ratsun and I never will even though a few guys have sent money which I do appreciate the sight will go on never the less. So if you guys want to donate to help my bro the paypal is Datsunlb110@hotmail.com but I don't expect it, that's why the show sounded so cool, that way you get something for your 10 bucks :D

Happy to help out, and it's going to a good cause.

This site is killer and has saved me way way more that $10 on my kA swap, lol. The people are great, the friggin laughs are a riot. I think it was Skib that said, "It's like one big dysfunctional family here", lol. Glad to help, just wish I could make the show.

I also think, (like the others), that someone should make up those shirts and sell them on here, and at the show to help even make more money.

You guys are awesome! I didn't even think of a donation thing but it's working out great. Still wish you guys could go to the show so I could feel like you were getting something for the donations.

I talked to my bro a bit today, which was his first day of radiation. He sent me a crazy picture of this face mask thing that alines is head for the treatment. I'm going to see if he cares if I post it.

You guys are awesome! I didn't even think of a donation thing but it's working out great. Still wish you guys could go to the show so I could feel like you were getting something for the donations.

I talked to my bro a bit today, which was his first day of radiation. He sent me a crazy picture of this face mask thing that alines is head for the treatment. I'm going to see if he cares if I post it.

We get the idea that evey little bit helps, and a lot of little bits add up.

Are you sure you are not related to Carrot Top?:lol::lol:

threw some money to the paypal account.

jeff - what kind of medical bills are we talking about, in terms of dollars? how down are your parents going to end up as a result of this?

edit: also, for some reason, I assumed that the paypal address was to your brother's account, so I posted a message as though I was talking to him, not you. ha.

jeff - what kind of medical bills are we talking about, in terms of dollars? how down are your parents going to end up as a result of this?

I'm not sure the exact amount we are shooting for I know the insurance company is already trying to shuffle stuff around because the money is running out this year. I do know after the first brain doctor appointment the pills cost 150 bucks with insurance and that was I'd say almost a month ago. That's no co pays no gas to get there from his house which he seems to go almost every weekday. I will find out for you.

Jeff: I feel your pain boss. My family went thru the same thing with my older brother back in '99. Its scarey. We almos lost him a couple time during the surgery and recovery. Its with gods grace that he's still here and has made a 200% recovery.

PP on its way. God bless.

-Brian

Just about. The tumor has inhibiting weight gain. He was able to gain ~30lbs only a couple months out of recovery. He was barely 110lbs before the surgery at 25yrs of age. So yup, 200%. Health and wellbeing. ;)