canby 2010

sick620

Damn, if datzenmike is going, I might have to come. Want to anyway, but I might be able to only ask for Saturday off, and drive down Friday, leave at noonish on Sunday to drive back. Of course, if I don't have the VG sold by then, I'll be taking the hardbody, not the 510, 'cause I'll be bringing all sellable crap with me!

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Victory and will be there, usually don't ask for time off we just leave :P Have no idea what we will drive. maybe a rusted out Datsun or something. Trying to get my buddy Dave Pare to bring some carbon fiber parts to sell. Who knows. Almost have 3 month to get your Datsuns going, lots of comments "my car won't make it" Come on think positively. Go to the corner market get 2 cans of liquid enthusiasm, and get that Datsun done. Lets blow this thing up. Shasta ain't got nothing on Canby.

WHATS UP !?!?!?? you need a hand or parts???

The motor is sitting in my room in pieces, I'm trying to sell my Pit Bike so I can get parts to put it all back together, I need a mani for my dual 40's, and I need to get a trip permit or something cause my tags are expired now. Other than that I'm good to go.

Well I will be going! I have been on the phone most of the day and found that the Best Western Willamette Inn 30800 SW Parkway Blvd. Wilsonville, OR 97070 Tel: (503) 682-2288 Toll-free: 800-780-7234 DOES TAKE PETS!! $134.40 FOR 2 NIGHTS! and they beat the rest in price hands down! :thumbup:

As much as I would love to stay at the Canby Campgrounds they do not allow pets, so I will take that part of my money elswhere. Too bad they dont just charge a bit more for them. :fu:

I will see you all there! :w00t:

And best of all, a long soak in a hot tub after wandering all day enjoying Datto's, I can do that! :D

Well I will be going! I have been on the phone most of the day and found that the Best Western Willamette Inn 30800 SW Parkway Blvd. Wilsonville, OR 97070 Tel: (503) 682-2288 Toll-free: 800-780-7234 DOES TAKE PETS!! $134.40 FOR 2 NIGHTS! and they beat the rest in price hands down! :thumbup:

As much as I would love to stay at the Canby Campgrounds they do not allow pets, so I will take that part of my money elswhere. Too bad they dont just charge a bit more for them. :fu:

Umm, you're gonna leave the doggies in a hotel? IIRC, pets aren't allowed period, not just the campgrounds.

Guest kamakazi620

Umm, you're gonna leave the doggies in a hotel? IIRC, pets aren't allowed period, not just the campgrounds.

You haven't been keepin' up to date have ya??? Elmer wasn't gonna come cuz of No Pets!!!!and I don't blame him!! ma Dog is ma Kid if she can't go I don't go,the 2 bars I goto let ma dog in too!!!!

You haven't been keepin' up to date have ya??? Elmer wasn't gonna come cuz of No Pets!!!!and I don't blame him!! ma Dog is ma Kid if she can't go I don't go,the 2 bars I goto let ma dog in too!!!!

next year, 2011, the fairgrounds will be a smoke free facility!

• Like 1

sorry kamakazi, I will be going, Konan gets to stay at the motel. I will grab him up to go for our own side trips while we are down there.

I will be going, Konan gets to stay at the motel.

maybe he needs a friend?

not sure if 'champ' will be staying w/my aunt in salem or not...

they can party like rockstars in a hotel room :lol:

motel 6 is usually dog friendly.

:o :huh:

no more hotboxin the motorhome???

no more hotboxin the motorhome???

;) My Motorhome+Lock=Private Property! :cool:

And Again I promise to Do Doughnuts in the Back Whyle Sitting in my Open Driver Window!

NOT! :D