canby 2010

sick620

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it's official. I just registered (and paid) for Canby this year. I've made hotel reservations and I'm really looking forward to it.

Roadtrip in June!!!

I'm towing my Sunny, so would it be better to tow it to the event and leave my truck/trailer there for the weekend, (driving the car back and forth to the hotel) or should I drop it at the hotel and leave the truck/trailer there for the weekend?

Thanks!

Well, it's official. I just registered (and paid) for Canby this year. I've made hotel reservations and I'm really looking forward to it.

Roadtrip in June!!!

Thanks!

What hotel? I'm looking for a nice place for my wife and I to stay.

Thanks,

Bob3

I sure hope there is an autocross!

I just registered the MX520!

I could sure use some help on finding a nice hotel. :huh:

Hey Bob, Super 8 in wilsonville is nice Lisa and I have stayed there the past couple of years and there is food and a walmart right across the street

Clayton

Hey Bob, Super 8 in wilsonville is nice Lisa and I have stayed there the past couple of years and there is food and a walmart right across the street

Clayton

yup thats right off the N. Wilsonville exit,

theres gran prix imports right behind it too :D if you get a back side room youl get a view of the exotics in their parking lot :D

theres a gas station next door and a shopping center across the street with a target, costco, starbucks, pizzasmicha, panda express, a hobby shop, and a bunch of other little stores