canby 2010

sick620

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill just have MoparVWfreak drive the Goon down, and Ill Tow the Pumpkn down on thurs eve so I can do the AutoX!

But if they get all Hitler on the camping at the show I Will find a landing pad elsewhere!

And pay Double ;)

lol pumkin look

The following campground policies are enforced:

Each tent or RV site purchased is for ONE tent or ONE RV only.

No dogs (Except for service dogs)

No bikes, skates, or skateboards

No drugs or alcohol

No briquettes or open flames (propane cook stoves are ok)

http://www.datsunsnw.org/Canby10/indexcanby10.htm?Vendor=Vendors%2FCampers%2FAttendees

I guess the tall bike is against the rules

True Story! And its a unicycle with a training wheel! ;)

thats exactly what it is :cool:

just long as people behave and clean up you wouldn't get yelled at for having a beverage with your burger at your camp ground. you just cant be walking around the show with a beer in your hand or anything like that.

just long as people behave and clean up you wouldn't get yelled at for having a beverage with your burger at your camp ground. you just cant be walking around the show with a beer in your hand or anything like that.

So it is written, so it shall be done! ;)

I'll help ya as long as ya make it to canby/portland area,If ya need a tow (tow rope style) or a place to wrench on ya datto(i gots a garage and usally beer)and an extra bed(it's Grannies house but she likes ta help people out)

Hey thanks man! But we are in comp for the Ratsun award! I dont think i will win since well you would be hard to beat, but stilll.... LOL!

My garage is always open to out of town Ratsuners since Im about 10min from Canby

Thanks man. I am more afraid that I get stranded in SF and I cant go to Canby or home! :unsure:

what does that mean?

take you back home?, help you if your car breaks down?, back you up in a fight?

What about all three! You know I got your back. :cool:

only IF you drive.

and i not taking you into helLA. ill leave you in the valley. :rofl:

You going? Lets go together! That can take some fear from me....

BONVO!!!!! You gotta go man!!!!! I might be driving like 1000 miles and stuff... Mmmmmm Nooo.... <_<

Bonvo you gotta at least catch a ride up with someone man :lol: even if you cant bring your datto

well i might be able to swing it if i can crash at someones place close to canby my grandma has land in lapine oregon so i could headup there the week before do some work on the land then head out thursday and crash and someones house and then head out friday morning i googled it already lapine is about 3 hours out of canby :P

edit: how much does it cost to enter the show? that will dictate if i do this or not im not gonna drive all the way up there and not be a conteneder for the ratsun award :P we all know my car looks the part lol

edit: how much does it cost to enter the show? that will dictate if i do this or not im not gonna drive all the way up there and not be a conteneder for the ratsun award :P we all know my car looks the part lol

everything should be at datsunsnw.com

my work is now a smoke free area! :D

i am an ex smoker (20+ years)!!! & im a serious ASS when it comes to butt heads!

lazy asses just throw their butts and trash on the ground <_< :angry:

you are permitted to walk off the property and fills your lungs with their corporate poison.

i have much less of a problem if you roll your own tobacco. ;)

paging dr. greenthumb...

Maybe Ill bring my spud gun. 10 lb of Idaho's and a can of hair spray.

Hey will the smoking ban keep Lynch away?:lol:

that sPUD will be there to light the hairspary!

i drove ~1100 miles last year, but that was with stops both ways for parts.

and now HI may be out, so i may be staying another week on the OR coast (florence)

The solution is simple, ENJOY THE SHOW! :D

so it should be our duty to annihilate the fool(s) that (get drunk and) cause issues.

punishment: being dragged behind the pumpkin while permitted donuts are performed on the playing field.

Thanks man. I am more afraid that I get stranded in SF and I cant go to Canby or home! :unsure:

"The coldest winter I ever saw was the summer I spent in SF"

BONVO!!!!! You gotta go man!!!!! I might be driving like 1000 miles and stuff... Mmmmmm Nooo.... <_<

I agree, bonvo you have to come!

so it should be our duty to annihilate the fool(s) that (get drunk and) cause issues.

punishment: being dragged behind the pumpkin while permitted donuts are performed on the playing field.

Like I said, as long as people behave themselves ;)

Me and Mike will be there....... and we have physical ban hammers ;)