canby 2010

sick620

Just a note to all the guys that are debating coming.

stop thinking about it and do it, its a trip more than worth it :fu:

bring your datto, your tent, and dont expect to sleep :lol:

your going to see some killer datsuns, meet some awesome people and have a great time.

you just cant beat it.

It's all over by 2012 so I'm a try hard this year. Don't want to spend eternity having not met you guys. Even Brian.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that sucks. I wouldn't ride that bike next year...lol
:mad:

Pumpkin told me I had to... I was like NO WAY

ya, i was like.. uhh i'll pass...

hahahaha :lol: I love the high bike

I made the mistake of riding into the gravel with it :rolleyes: lol

:cool:

RIDE THE BIKE P#$$Y$! Its easier than the moon-walk!:fu:

Where are the posts of the ppl that had fun on it and rode it with no problems???

I did learn last year that I gotta put it away after a pre-determined amount of consumption:p Its a shame when a couple of very extremely average wierd datsun drinkers*cough/noob/cough* ruin it for the rest of you. I promise to put the dangerous toys away at that pre-determined amount. And I also promise to NOT Drift in the grass, no matter how much fun it is!:D

ya i saw it..

skib an megan took off one night, an skib left his car cause the main gate closed.. well i pushed it from where it was to another spot around the corner when he came back he was like WTH until he saw it hahahah.. funny thing is i guess the damn keys were in it an i had to push it cause i didnt think to check the ignition hahahah

wholly shit canby sounds like fun.

its one of those events where you really meet people, not just make small talk and hope you remember their name next year.

come friday for auto-x, camp friday night, show starts saturday, camping saturday night and more show sunday :cool:

Edited by Skib

i camped out friday.. as did many others.. and ya you really do get to know people.. notice how people say us old school ratsun members stick together ect.. well its cause we all freakin meet up several times a year an know one another an know what eachothers about.. thats why the newbies think we're jus some know it all assholes lol..

come, have fun.. join the family..

You guys have NO IDEA what I have instore for this next Canby Datsun Show!:cool: I guess you could say that I will be taking it back too the old school, cause Im an old fool, who is soo cool! Let me clear my throat with two D's, for a double-dose of Happy Fun Times!

Sorry if thats too wired...Ive been Smokin:p

i never crashed :fu:

by the 2nd attempt i could even start it by myself :mellow:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Race ya! Bonging with the devil! FTMFW

:rollseyes:

WHY do you think its called the 'high bike' and not the 'what fucking blond assembled that thing?'

:cursing:

mike, ill come get you AND hainz for 2010!!!

just gotten freshen the passport ;)

Guest DatsuNoob

:cool:

RIDE THE BIKE P#$$Y$! Its easier than the moon-walk!:fu:

Where are the posts of the ppl that had fun on it and rode it with no problems???

I did learn last year that I gotta put it away after a pre-determined amount of consumption:p Its a shame when a couple of very extremely average wierd datsun drinkers*cough/noob/cough* ruin it for the rest of you. I promise to put the dangerous toys away at that pre-determined amount. And I also promise to NOT Drift in the grass, no matter how much fun it is!:D

I got too comfortable on that thing. I thought I had it down pat when I was doing "S" turns on both pavement and grass (grass being the key word here :lol:). Getting on/off is the real hard part though. Oh well, no high bike for me any more, I'm getting old and boring and my bones dont mend as fast as they used to..

p.s. there is nothing average about this weird datsun drinker :fu: