canby 2010

sick620

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...start charging $10-20 per (should be more like $50) for the art or prints....generate some $'s to pay for the trip :)

There is NOTHING wrong with charging for the art you create..

Canby is a blast. Well worth the effort to attend!

I will be back again this year for canby and will be bringing BOTH of my 79 210s and the bike! plan on gettin in early the 12 as to make the auto-x, definately mished out on that at the last canby. Look forward to seein all you wierdos again!:cool:

I will be back again this year for canby and will be bringing BOTH of my 79 210s and the bike! plan on gettin in early the 12 as to make the auto-x, definately mished out on that at the last canby. Look forward to seein all you wierdos again!:cool:

i am so down for the auto cross

pumpkin your my favorite wierdo

• 2 weeks later...
i dont remember if they have a trophy for it but its deff announced.

they ask you how far youl be traveling when you register for the show.

Hold your horses on that .....I might be making the drive too from Georgia with two Datsuns in tow.....I got this crazy idea since my wife is into Datsuns now and said wanna go next year to a big meet and she said yes....

Hold your horses on that .....I might be making the drive too from Georgia with two Datsuns in tow.....I got this crazy idea since my wife is into Datsuns now and said wanna go next year to a big meet and she said yes....

I don't know the route you would be taking but on the way there or back to Georgia you would have to swing through Phoenix and show some love :lol:

I don't know the route you would be taking but on the way there or back to Georgia you would have to swing through Phoenix and show some love :lol:

Im looking at it now and Ill be far off from Arizona....I might take a week off drive out for 2 maybe 3 days then hang out for the weekend then turn around and drive 2 to 3 days back....:mellow: