canby 2010

sick620

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a dream...... to drive a Datsun down there. (sigh) You've all done it, I haven't.... such a noob!

Anybody north of Mike? we can have a few rally points along I-5 and make a caravan out of it! I will do my best to get to that one, I got 2 days of vacation time left! 4 day weekend here I come!! :D I will bring the trailer and Konan. just dont fall behind the truck when Konan is hanging out, dog drool at 60 Miles per hour will sting a bit!!:blink:

The wifey and I will make a weekend out of it and camp. How do you reserve a spot or is is first come first serve style? I can bring a small WEBER BBQ and an LP stove for grub. I also have a nice 10x10 canopy we can set up to keep food undercover....I am all in for a caravan on the way down.....

you can prepay for camping, but its first come first serv.. last year i was first :) muahahahaha i already know who my neighbores are tho.. we tend to stick together :)

damn straight man, you're like mr rogers up in there with the "wontcha be my neighbor?" shit :lol:

we'll prolly be camped next to the couple with the really nice zx's, atleast i think they were zx's? but ya the yellow an white one..

they didnt even mind when me an gf faught lol

I think that was Mike and Terry Hintz, they have a really clean white ZX 2+2 and butter yellow ZX coupe

Edited by Skib

Sent: Mon 12/21/09 8:30 AM

To: 'DONALD OAKES ' (elmerfudpuckered@msn.com)

The dates for next year are June 12 & 13! We should be ready forregistrations by the end of January, it will be posted on the website whenwe will be ready. http://www.datsunsnw.org Thanks for inquiring! Dave

Now we got the dates!! Get to work guys!!!

Sent: Mon 12/21/09 8:30 AM

To: 'DONALD OAKES ' (elmerfudpuckered@msn.com)

The dates for next year are June 12 & 13! We should be ready forregistrations by the end of January, it will be posted on the website whenwe will be ready. http://www.datsunsnw.org Thanks for inquiring! Dave

Now we got the dates!! Get to work guys!!!

I plan to attend in 2010.

Will there be an autocross? If so plesae let me know when, the MX520 will be ready to take on all commers!

I'm working on the 2010 travel plans now and I really want to make it to Canby!

Please let me know the schedule.

Bob

I plan to attend in 2010.

Will there be an autocross? If so plesae let me know when, the MX520 will be ready to take on all commers!

I'm working on the 2010 travel plans now and I really want to make it to Canby!

Please let me know the schedule.

Bob

No clue; people didnt seem to know the dates, so I went to the website and asked via email.:)