Jccs 2009

OL YELLER

Guys I just wanted to get a new thread started for the many pics and stories from this years JCCS. In my opinion this is the best one yet. (Got nothing to do with my truck on the poster of course...) but still it seemed very well organized and it was just so much fun...

I will begin the process with one picture I have from yesterday...we all have many...so lets get downloading guys and gals..............................

OH and Congrats to our SWDP winners including Christine Rincon and that amazing Roadster...also to Robert and that great lookin 620...Mr Keller? your 620 just continues to shine...congrats Larry

MeNJCCSModels.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Here are some that I took Enjoy...........................BTW the first photo is The important prople...On the Right are Terry and Koji...the very hard working couple that have organized this thing from the beginning..(along with an awful lot of great people behind the scenes...)

thegroupbetter.jpg

MarknOlYeller.jpg

Steroid.jpg

SteroidsGroup.jpg

SDSurf.jpg

Robert.jpg

MYTruck.jpg

Mark.jpg

LOsix20.jpg

DaShirt.jpg

Christine.jpg

ChrisTruck.jpg

Chris.jpg

CelicaGT.jpg

Edited by OL YELLER
why does every car ive seen with one of these "billboards" have an "in memory of in them?" do people die in the process of having it made? or do they die when you have a checkbook restoration?:confused::confused:

:eek: WTF??? Wrong on many levels dude. What if the guy died serving our country? Bet David has a very good reason to honor someones memory. I know I do.

HERE'S A VIDEO LINK FROM JCCS 2009 CHECK IT OUT

VIDEO FROM 510 FOREVER THANK YOU!

At 1.02 in video is my wagon on the 510 parking sign. Had I known that yesterday I would have snached it up. :(

I'll call Koji next week and see if he has it and if he will part with it.

John............................... Koji had told me that if I didn't get the big poster from yesterday with my truck on it, he could get one for me...pretty sure he could do one for you as well...Kinda cool that we both made posters...HUH?............................Oh man I just looked at the plaque that Christine Rincon is holding ..My truck is on that sucker too...

At 1.02 in video is my wagon on the 510 parking sign. Had I known that yesterday I would have snached it up. :(

My old 1200 was on the "Sunny" parking sign, too. I guess the cardboard signs were okay to take, but they were trying to keep the metal stands. At least that's what I heard, anyway..

Another great event put on by Teri & Koji & thier many volunteers. I had a great time & took many pics which ill post soon. It was also nice to see my SWDP brothers & sisters again...congrats to all the Ratsun / SWDP peeps who won awards. Ron...good job snaggin the big poster ;)

why does every car ive seen with one of these "billboards" have an "in memory of in them?" do people die in the process of having it made? or do they die when you have a checkbook restoration?:confused::confused:

Not that i have to explain anything to anyone about why i put what i put on my show sign..but for all you concerned Andy was the guy who origanally built the truck in the 90s and he died last year of a heart attack at 36 yrs old....so why dont you worry about other things in your life rather why and what someone has on a sign.....and as far as the post calling me a duche bag...bit me and grow the hell up...you dont know me and I sure as hell dont want to kknow you

Not that i have to explain anything to anyone about why i put what i put on my show sign..but for all you concerned Andy was the guy who origanally built the truck in the 90s and he died last year of a heart attack at 36 yrs old....so why dont you worry about other things in your life rather why and what someone has on a sign.....and as far as the post calling me a duche bag...bit me and grow the hell up...you dont know me and I sure as hell dont want to kknow you

Just FYI I don't think YOU were being called the douche bag...

For whatever it's worth it looks like Moises apologized for the post made. Sorry to hear about your friend... I'm sure he would be proud of how much love you put into your vehicle and the recognition you have given him.

Now let's all be adults and let this pass under the bridge.

BOT:

Great show! Can't wait for next year.. I might have another obscure wagon to enter in next year! ;) It was great seeing a bunch of ratsun'ers out there! I have to get a T-Shirt and rep it next year! Although my 810 does have a ratsun.net sticker on it now...

JCCS09116.jpg

Originally Posted by Moisabamf

why does every car ive seen with one of these "billboards" have an "in memory of in them?" do people die in the process of having it made? or do they die when you have a checkbook restoration?

shit, sorry guys. my friend text messaged me a message with my ratsun password on it, got on here as soon as i could. my apologies for that post:(

wasnt me, one of my friends found out my password. sorry about the post