Jccs 2009

OL YELLER

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, What a great weekend I was able to do so much in such a small amount of time... Disneyland on Friday, JCCS on Saturday and dinner with Lisa's Grandparents on Saturday evening followed by being able to watch World Rally in HD when we got home yesterday. Now I need a vacation from my vacation :lol: it was great to meet you guys down there thanks for being so hospitable to us it just added to the overall feeling of the weekend :D

here is a link to some of the pictures Lisa was able to upload last night

Clayton

Did anyone happen to snag this poster as well....................It just came to me that that is a picture of MY TRUCK as well....IF one of the SWDP guys has this can I buy it from you....???

OLYellerontheposter.jpg

Ron.

I'm going to see Koji this week. I'll ask him if he can get ya one.

WOW, What a great weekend I was able to do so much in such a small amount of time... Disneyland on Friday, JCCS on Saturday and dinner with Lisa's Grandparents on Saturday evening followed by being able to watch World Rally in HD when we got home yesterday. Now I need a vacation from my vacation :lol: it was great to meet you guys down there thanks for being so hospitable to us it just added to the overall feeling of the weekend :D

Clayton

Clayton.

Thanks for hunting me down to introduce yourself. It was good to meet you. To bad I didn't get to meet lisa. better to keep her away from perv's anyway.:eek:

Great shots you posted. One of these days I'll make it up to an event in your area. :D

Clayton

Clayton/Lisa/and "Mom",

I am glad you all were able to make it out this year. Thank you for giving us the pleasure to meet you. I'm glad you enjoyed your time in SoCal... Till next time, take care of yourselves:thumbup:

why does every car ive seen with one of these "billboards" have an "in memory of in them?" do people die in the process of having it made? or do they die when you have a checkbook restoration?:confused::confused:

Someday you'll Die and your buddy Zhito will put your name in his 810 wagon "Memory for my BURRO "Mo" love ya!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Who got your password? "zhito" just kidding!!!!:blink:

Best car show I've ever been to. Rare, superb and interesting cars. Great people. It was great to meet some of you. The show was a bit overwhelming!

Too many photos to list here. I've got 290 of my faves here: ggzilla's gallery of JCCS 2009

Here's a few:

Did this win the Longest Of Show award?

20091003%20110118%20DSC09419.JPG

Pickups Galore

20091003%20132751%20DSC09539.JPG

Started on the first push:

20091003%20153549%20DSC09584.JPG

The Last One heading north:

20091004%20185608%20DSC09660.JPG