Jccs 2009

OL YELLER

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, What a great weekend I was able to do so much in such a small amount of time... Disneyland on Friday, JCCS on Saturday and dinner with Lisa's Grandparents on Saturday evening followed by being able to watch World Rally in HD when we got home yesterday. Now I need a vacation from my vacation :lol: it was great to meet you guys down there thanks for being so hospitable to us it just added to the overall feeling of the weekend :D

here is a link to some of the pictures Lisa was able to upload last night

Clayton

RatsunThnx.jpg

Hi all! This is Lisa,

Thanks for all the views guys! 645, WOOHOO! :D

What a cool day!!!!!!!! Once again, Ron, congratulations. I have that sign if Koji can not supply another one. I was hoping to get You to autograph it for Me so that I could display it in My new "barn".

Thanks to You Washington guys for coming down!!! I really appreciate that!! Hopefully I can get up to one of Your runs someday. Lisa, wish that We had met. Any time You are at a run stop by the SWDP "tent" and introduce Yourself!! Amy, sorry You couldn't make it. How is Mike???

Good to see Javin and His "co-pilot" at JCCS!!!

To all My friends, thanks for coming!!!

Now You guys can see why SWDP works. We have NO rules, NO officers, NO dues, NO egos and NO INFIGHTING. That is what makes this work. We just all hang out and have a good time.

Behind everything, there is a story.......... I know, I'll keep it short!!

I was not going to bring the dually. It is, in My opinion, in an "embarrassing" state and has a long way to go. Presentable due to it's unique qualitys, but still a very much under construction vehicle. What happened was that the clutch on Choptana is giving Me problems. Doing 2 shows back-to-back was a killer and I just couldn't take the chance on Choptana in the entry line coming in. Also (the REAL behind the scenes story) My brothers Greg and Guy were not going to be able to bring Their trucks. So what to do??? I offered them (and JC) to ride SWDP style into the show in My dually!! And they accepted. So even with primer and body issues, We were all able to "ride in" to JCCS!!! This is what it is all about! Ron, I am glad that You got a shot of Us all, what a cool photo! The dually took an incredible amount of time over the last 6 weeks to get to this (running) state. Who knows when, or if, it will ever be done. Thanks for the comments!!

So at JCCS, I just relaxed, hung out with old friends, met new friends, ate like a pig and had another GREAT day!!! See You next year!!!

...zerow and i have got to change that

You would be correct, sir. As long as this work of mine keeps going, I will be there next year for sure. Now to finish my work...

What a cool day!!!!!!!! Once again, Ron, congratulations. I have that sign if Koji can not supply another one. I was hoping to get You to autograph it for Me so that I could display it in My new "barn".

Thanks to You Washington guys for coming down!!! I really appreciate that!! Hopefully I can get up to one of Your runs someday. Lisa, wish that We had met. Any time You are at a run stop by the SWDP "tent" and introduce Yourself!! Amy, sorry You couldn't make it. How is Mike???

Good to see Javin and His "co-pilot" at JCCS!!!

To all My friends, thanks for coming!!!

Now You guys can see why SWDP works. We have NO rules, NO officers, NO dues, NO egos and NO INFIGHTING. That is what makes this work. We just all hang out and have a good time.

Behind everything, there is a story.......... I know, I'll keep it short!!

I was not going to bring the dually. It is, in My opinion, in an "embarrassing" state and has a long way to go. Presentable due to it's unique qualitys, but still a very much under construction vehicle. What happened was that the clutch on Choptana is giving Me problems. Doing 2 shows back-to-back was a killer and I just couldn't take the chance on Choptana in the entry line coming in. Also (the REAL behind the scenes story) My brothers Greg and Guy were not going to be able to bring Their trucks. So what to do??? I offered them (and JC) to ride SWDP style into the show in My dually!! And they accepted. So even with primer and body issues, We were all able to "ride in" to JCCS!!! This is what it is all about! Ron, I am glad that You got a shot of Us all, what a cool photo! The dually took an incredible amount of time over the last 6 weeks to get to this (running) state. Who knows when, or if, it will ever be done. Thanks for the comments!!

So at JCCS, I just relaxed, hung out with old friends, met new friends, ate like a pig and had another GREAT day!!! See You next year!!!

Mike.

I think your dually was way cool finished or not. To see you roll in was quite a site. Everybody was like HEY LOOK A LIMO TRUCK.:lol:

Hey Mike...this was our 5th year brother...did we have fun?...Sorry that I did not get to meet as many people as I wanted to..And no, contrary to popular opinion, I was not "up on the Hill " above ya'll...LOL BUT serious now..those of you that know me and also know that my son RAY and I are practically inseperable when it comes to these types of shows...so really I was "Lost" this weekend without my son with me......if I seemed a bit distant then all I can say is sorry guys, I was missin my "right arm". I have been assured that he will indeed be there next year...

The show was great. My only "complaint" is that I didn't get to ponder over all the great Datsuns, let alone view the other brands.

The limo truck was very cool to see. I wish I'd had more time to inspect the trucks more fully... and wagons ... next year maybe...