PCD's 74 620 progress/build up

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

man mark, you never stop workin on this thing!! i wish i had the resources youve got and the time too! lol i can hardly find time just to keep my truck operational! haha

i guess i need to stop daily drivin it! lol NOT!!

keep up the good work man!! maybe if i win the lottery here soon i can see this thing when i go to the river run!

• 3 weeks later...

i just painted mine white too. i figured you'd eventuelly go with the titans, but i love stock wheels on 620's. i have 4 sets for mine, and the stockers are my favorite! i love when you update your thread, always entertaining. is that the final set-up on the soft top? the hardtop still works right? seems like you put a lot of work into it.

TY Charlie. Short version here, had a blowout headed to the swdp bbq. A new 205-40-17 matcjing tire is $95. I can get a set of NEW 175-70-14's for bout $120 mounted & balanced. Id love to run the Titans one day but those tires are a wallet killer. On the top, i plan on reshaping the frame a bit then using boat canvas as the material for it. The hardtop does still work it's just a pain taking it off & on by myself.

Id love to run the Titans one day but those tires are a wallet killer. On the top, i plan on reshaping the frame a bit then using boat canvas as the material for it. The hardtop does still work it's just a pain taking it off & on by myself.

man, what size of tires does the titans runs?, i know this guy, that park his truck in my parking, he gives me sweet deals on tires, i have like 30 tires in my yard, that he gives me, i just gave him the size and he gives me one or two FREE, last time he gave me 5 nearly new tires for my Jetta free, and i bougth him two 285,30,20 and two 225,50,18 for 40 dlls for all four, and they are not chinese or that kinda stuff, he gives me bridgestone, firestone, khumo,.. for me thats a steal..

let me know what kinda size would you need and i could get you a deal

Edited by godoy

:Dur welcome man, ill try to call the guy tomorrow, was reading all the thread, pretty sick work, i definitely need to see that 620 in person,

where did you get your mirrors?, im desperately looking for mirrors, i dont have any, not the sides, or the rearview, feels creepy to drive that way.. would be great to have a pair of those.

can i borrow your tools to end up with these rust spots?

100_1875.jpg

everytime i wash the truck i try no to break it trough and everytime its getting harder.. ill pay..