mklotz70 RNL320(Melvin)

mklotz70

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome man! That is a relief right there! I have all the info to title my 59 (1. old title, 2. death certificate (in the name of the deceased), 3. estate arbitrator proof (who had to sign the title), 4. bill of sale(signed by arbitrator)) but am scared to go in and have them tell me I am missing something!

they listed it as 4L320**** instead of NL320**** but, it will show up in the records that they did the research on it, so it shouldn't be any prob transferring to someone else now. It really only matters if I sell it or drive it.......at least one of those will probably happen :)

• 5 months later...

Melvin will be sold...my motivation has changed. I would prefer to not part it, but I'm not against it. It's just that there's nothing of any real value on it. The spotlight and fog lights are someone else's already. The turbine wheels on it will not go with it unless I get a great price. I'll put them up separately. I paid $300, + $100 between title transfer and dolly rental. I know I won't get all my money back out of it. My biggest concern is that if it leaves here in one piece, that the title is transferred. I've been screwed a couple of times before, so someone has to want this bad because they're going to have to transfer the title before it goes anywhere. I'd much rather keep a couple of parts and lose my money on it than run the risk of it leaving here in my name. Anyway.....if anyone has any interest in it, please pm me.

• 1 month later...

I'm sure I'll catch some flack for this, but oh well :) gcmustang and I finally got around to pulling the engine so that his 411 might live. :)

100_3199.jpg

100_3200.jpg

100_3219.jpg

100_3220.jpg

100_3225.jpg

100_3229.jpg

100_3233.jpg

100_3234.jpg

100_3237.jpg

100_3241.jpg

100_3242.jpg

Probably the best piece on Melvin. $20...local pickup only :) It's far from perfect.

100_3247.jpg

OK Mike now you can reach full redneck status!

100_3241.jpg

Just put half of the hood on it mount it on the top of a flag pole & fly a Confederate Flag and you will have Full Redneck Status! :rofl:

Hell you won't even need to bother with another clothes line! :D

• 3 weeks later...

No problem. That'll buff right out.

i hope this isnt the easy way to pull the engine wink.gif

I'm guessing a) he didn't want to scratch the fenders, or B) the lift wouldn't lift it high enough. :lol:

Seriously, hope it was too trashed to worry about.