Brad Pitt

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Agreed! I would drive the Datsun Aniston model over the Angilena if I had to choose. But we all know you can't have enough Datsuns in the garage, and I'd be sure to give them both some love!!

I don't think Brad Pitt knows the difference between a Datsun and a dachshund. It sounds like something a Hollywood type says to make himself seem more like an average joe.

Can't vouch for his car knowledge, but I can for his motorcycle builder knowledge.. He owns a shit-ton of very nice custom bikes. I think he owns a half-dozen Shinya Kimura bikes, couple of Church of Choppers bikes.

twentythree.jpg

That's one of his CoC bikes..

You know, I just thought of this, but maybe he patterned his life after Archie? I mean, dumping good down-home Betty (Aniston) for slutty rich girl Veronica (Jolie)? :D

I'd rather have Aniston in a heartbeat, but I'll be Angelina is kinky as hell, which could be fun!

You know, I just thought of this, but maybe he patterned his life after Archie? I mean, dumping good down-home Betty (Aniston) for slutty rich girl Veronica (Jolie)? :D

Two groups of women I'll never have a problem with:

1. sluts (If I was woman I'd probably be one.)

2. lesbians (If I was woman I'd definitely be one!!!!)

:lol: :fu: :D

Ginger...

tina16.jpg

... or Mary Ann

mary_jane_gilligans_island.jpg

Men have been asking this question since time began. It's the asking that's so much fun because there is no wrong answer! The perfect woman? She's a lady in public, a chef in the kitchen and a whore in bed.

• 1 month later...
Guest DatsuNoob
Ginger...

tina16.jpg

... or Mary Ann

mary_jane_gilligans_island.jpg

Men have been asking this question since time began. It's the asking that's so much fun because there is no wrong answer! The perfect woman? She's a lady in public, a chef in the kitchen and a whore in bed.

fall083.jpg

Riddle: What's the difference between the two pics? One of them is not like the other.

Anyone?

Edited by DatsuNoob
  • 2 years later...