Phil's 510 2 door. The tranny 68

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bump! Whats new brochacho? Is your car going to be complete when you rotate back to the world?

He doesnt update here anymore. He is car is now on the Realm. The car is painted, Looking very shiny. I think reassembly is going to be soon.

I want my door handles back you thief! I spied on you on the realm! Traitor!

Door pulls? Haha yoink!!! Traitor you say? Soc. I'm the one who feels cheated. This place has changed. People who used to post interesting stuff have vanished. Gone. I'd love to speak my mind. And I thought that's what we were all about. A community that goes against the grain. But if I do every asshole will make it thier personal business to get me banned. Not to mention the fucking gestapo. I still have friends here

:bye:

I haven't done what someone else has already done. I feel I doesn't contribute. Plus no one ever talks about 510's around here any more

Do it In a datsun!!!

918b5aa7.jpg

• Like 4

Door pulls? Haha yoink!!! Traitor you say? Soc. I'm the one who feels cheated. This place has changed. People who used to post interesting stuff have vanished. Gone. I'd love to speak my mind. And I thought that's what we were all about. A community that goes against the grain. But if I do every asshole will make it thier personal business to get me banned. Not to mention the fucking gestapo. I still have friends here

I haven't done what someone else has already done. I feel I doesn't contribute. Plus no one ever talks about 510's around here any more

Do it In a datsun!!!

918b5aa7.jpg

Now you sound like me!

This is why I'm rarely on here any more. I only check out old threads I am subscribed to and get notifications about..

I am looking at getting a 1971 2 dr after I sell my wagon and I have been think about a color very similar to that it looks amazing I hope you keep posting here because I still come here for great build threads, although I agree most have dried up lately I miss good build threads!

havent done much, just been enjoying it:D

lift supports

2009-10-08134749.jpg

poly rear shocks and gr2's

2009-10-11124747.jpg

2009-10-11125846.jpg

yakima roof rack spoiler:D

2009-10-11181116.jpg

new plug wires

2009-10-11181127.jpg

I had the same gr2's in my 510 with stock cut springs and found that they are too soft. I was going to up grade to the gas a just for a sportier ride but smashed oil pan and have'nt drove it since

Yo quick!! Thanks again for the frame.

Never really explored the limitations of my old suspension. I did find out the limitation of my falkens. I have troys rear coilovers. Now to think lift the engine out or drop the x member to access the pan? Do it!

• 1 year later...