Phil's 510 2 door. The tranny 68

My favorite 620. And I hate 620. #2 hater that is. Guess who's # 1... Someone on the inside. But can't voice his opinions cause he's supposed to be neutral. So fuck all you hypocrites.

Especially those who the people give power to. So they can serve the people...so before you take action show yourself. The SHIT I have seen would make you think twice if they are fit to have some control/ power over you. And above all be you're friend

To the most ratsun truck to ever be on ratsun!!

e41a4c45.jpg

i lost my 510, so i bought another one. its Slodat's old 2 door. i will be swapping most of the parts over. with some fancy parts here and there. here are some pics of my new 2 door :D

here it is leaving Steve's shop

leavingsteves.jpg

safe at home

athomefinally.jpg

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

phil probably paid to much for it :lol:
i got the shell cheap. the wheels didn't come with the car.

here is a small update. subaru r160 lsd, 411 gears,cv's,nissan lowering springs,new set of shocks,poly mustache bar bushings.

rearendparts.jpg

rearend.jpg

Very nice start!! What CV axles are those? :drool: WCR? I need some for my '69 build.
they are vw bus type 2, with mattndew adapters. the write up for these is in the how-to. shh i cant afford WCR!!

i finished up cleaning all the garbage inside. took the stock seats out. finished stripping the dash, and installed a decent rear seat, with retractable seatbelts. im going to build an interior i can live with. also worked on cleaning up the engine bay and wiring.

strippeddash.jpg

rearseat.jpg

halfstrippedenginebay.jpg

i came home today and degreased the engine bay, and gave it a quick wash. i installed the clutch master, b210 booster, and a 280zx 15/16 brake master. its a bit too much master but its all i have. Dislexicdime, and Cityhunter came by to lend a hand in getting the ka ready to swap over. also to give a bit of encouragement.

allwashed.jpg

booster.jpg

:fu:

so its all about the NA club man cant beat instant throttle responce

sure I can :D Iv got 0 boost lag at 3k and only fractions under that :fu:

Iv got 2.8L of instant throttle response :P

oh, and the dimes looking good phil :lol: