• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit, no big payoff today...

Can't wait so see it :D

Bleach...

Clifnotes as follows

Dude (BMW Mechanic) has a minifridge at work.

Someone stealing nuts and drinks.

Camps out in a car on a lift to catch theif...ends up gassing himself instead, lol

...that's where the issues pic came from...

Decides motion sensor camera is the ticket.

Hot sauce on his nuts, apparently mexicans like hotsauce.

Catches 2 thiefs on camera...the videos make my blood boil, theives are lame in any context.

Builds glitter bomb to F' with theives...goes off premature, glittering the inside of his minifridge.

He now has some other devious trap laid, including an ipod to intice said theives and something involving water and various pumps.

....that's about where it's at now, but the funnay is all over that thread. :D

I beleive at some point in there it was described as being "like a train wreck, you want to look away, but you can't". :lol::lol: I would say it was a waste of an hour of my time but I just can't. That is some funny stuff. Looking forward to the end result.

• 2 weeks later...
I started reading it, but then it got dull. HaloGrinder needs to stop messing around with little kid crap and set up one of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djxwLIrcm64

WOW, just like the sentry guns in Aliens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ho4zowaaXI&feature=related

Instead of bbs need something like cotton balls saturated with vaseline and MEK that can be ignited, so they stick and burn.

Was an awesome thread, 52 pages, but I am dissapoint with the lack of truly evil deviousness. Then again, I might be broken.:D

• 10 months later...

I just read from start to finish, reminded me of a similar situation at my work a few years ago. One of my coworkers loved orange soda, so kept a 2L bottle in the lunch room fridge. He started coming in to find his almost full soda bottle almost empty the next day. Another coworker told him to put a few drops of Visine in the soda and that would cure the thief. It worked, evidently it gives you the worst case of diarea you ever heard of, lasts for 2 or 3 days. blink.gif