JCCS Registration Is Open

fairlady66

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my confirmation email yesterday & the actual letter / parking pass / driver sheet today. # 344, talk about cuttin it close :D John is'nt there a 350 vehicle cap this year ?

I think mark has the highest # so for that I have seen 344....sorry you dont get the prize

OK for all the SWDP & Ratsun peeps lets meet in the same spot we did last year across the street from the venue about 7 - 7.30 am ish... Dave call me & ill email you a mapquest link that shows where we'll be the morning of the show. Jason im sure we can convince Koji to let you in,worst case youll have to wait till the rest of the vehicles roll in.

Heres the link to the map. We'll meet on the corner of Irvine center dr. & Hubble...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=8800+Irvine+Center+Dr,+Irvine,+Orange,+California+92618&sll=33.646921,-117.773781&sspn=0.071165,0.154324&ie=UTF8&ll=33.645474,-117.744663&spn=0.008896,0.01929&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A

Cant miss us...:D

and yeah, i literally sent mine off @ 4.30pm the night before the deadline.

me too, me too, lagger #2

I'll have the truck there anyway

OK for all the SWDP & Ratsun peeps lets meet in the same spot we did last year across the street from the venue about 7 - 7.30 am ish... Dave call me & ill email you a mapquest link that shows where we'll be the morning of the show. Jason im sure we can convince Koji to let you in,worst case youll have to wait till the rest of the vehicles roll in.
That's a great place to meet. How about some Roadsters in your mix? My wife's truck should be there with you as well. The 'ol 521 is not show worthy but it's going in.

Chris

Chris by all means join us. Its a big empty lot.........:D Good time to do last minute tinkering too. Mike, just show up and lets see what Koji says, dont forget to email him as well.

Dont know for sure...BUT....KOJI had asked me to be part of the 3 car deal like the poster...so I would think that MAYBE my spot on the 620 side of things might be open...have to contact KOJI about that...he is probably pretty busy now tho...

I'm sure there will be quite a few people waiting to see if a spot opens. Ya might get lucky. But I wouldn't hold my breath. :eek:

It Happens every year.:( That's why they have a cap. And a dead line for registration.

It' no suprise that the show is happining. This is the 5th year and we all know when it is. OCTOBER every year. So if ya don't make it in don't bitch about it. Just come out and enjoy the cars. You might see Jay Leno and get his autograph and that will make everything better. :lol: