JCCS Registration Is Open

fairlady66

Only 6 wagons???? Is that Datsun only? Or what? I could have sworn there were more wagons (Toyo, Datsun, Mazda, Etc.) at the last events.... Any-hoo... my wagon has been registered since the second day registration opened. Hope they can get enough to make a wagon class... not that I would win! :P

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 6 wagons???? Is that Datsun only? Or what? I could have sworn there were more wagons (Toyo, Datsun, Mazda, Etc.) at the last events.... Any-hoo... my wagon has been registered since the second day registration opened. Hope they can get enough to make a wagon class... not that I would win! :P

I can't remember what Terry told me but last year there were like 15 wagons total. I know at least 6 510 goons here in So Cal. I don't get it. :(

^^^ who ? - ray ! Ill be pre registering in a few days..decisions to be made. which Datsun do i bring ? :rolleyes:

WAGON WAGON WAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did ya get that Mark :lol:

just got my goon running this weekend and planning on reg. tomorrow!!! probably gunna b the worst lookin goon there but hey its one more to add to the show right?? :lol:

Bingo. We don't care what it looks like as long as it's a goon. :D

Does anyone know if you can leave at anytime? I am running a triathlon the next day and check in for that is in san diego from 10-3.

I can't be in two places at once. JCCS morning and check in for the afternoon is what I am thinking

They would like for you to stay until after the awards. But I think that if you were to ask them to let you out a couple hours before the awards they might do it. I'll ask them and see what they say.